chun king mini egg rolls

I used to love the Chun King mini egg rolls when I was a kid. I haven’t seen them in at least 10 years. I’ve tried google, but wasn’t able to find any info.

Anybody know if they’re still being made? I figure there’s a chance I’m just shopping at the wrong place.

Thanks.

I used to love those things! I usually had them as snacks at sleepovers when I was 12 or so.

I loved those when I was a kid, too. Mmm, little brown blisters of liquid pain when fresh out of the oven. They’re totally extinct, as far as I know.

I believe they’re produced under the Michelina’s brand now.

I loved them too! Of course, we joked after eating them, when you went to the bathroom for a BM, you’d be chunking. :smiley:

Must find them now. My bottle of soy and packets of hot mustard are bored and lonely.

Wow, I think you’re right. They sure look like them. I must find them in my grocer’s freezer.

OMG I was thinking about these some time ago! They’re really kind of awful, composed mostly of celery or cabbage, but I had such a craving it was ridiculous. Couldn’t find them anywhere, I went to every grocery store in the area including the dollar store that has a freezer case.

Michelina’s! Thank you!!!

Well I know what WE will be looking for today at the grocery store. Thanks!!!

:mad::mad::mad: I’ve looked and looked EVERYWHERE, the only mini-eggrolls Michelina makes now are ‘pizza’ and ‘buffalo wing’ appetizers. Any chance BJ’s or Sam’s Club would carry them? (I think they just don’t make them any more. :().