How Many Dopers Would It Take To Change A Light Bulb?

Just wondering.

What kind of light bulb?

What exactly do you mean by change?

Where are you? It depends on your local and state’s laws.

Do you have a cite for whether or not it actually needs to be changed?

Is Obama president or Bush?

Shouldn’t this be in GQ? There is a factual answer, after all.

This reminds me of one of my favorite Cyanide & Happiness strips.

-D/a

Youk now the rules. You can’t post about your light bulbs without pictures.

One, but she’s quadriplegic.

Does the lightbulb screw left?

Yes, it should be in GQ but you didn’t need a comma after ‘answer’. Somebody else may have already corrected you on that but I couldn’t read any more after that egregious error.

Why do you need a Doper to change it? Why won’t your SO change it for you or help you to change it yourself? He or she is obviously not being supportive of your lighting needs. You should dump them.

Dump him or her, not them. :rolleyes:

Anyway, we need to know if this is a typical incandescent bulb, or halogen, fluorescent, or perhaps LED? There’s no possible way to make a determination until we know the facts. And as mentioned upthread, we need to know your local regulations.

I agree with you. I can’t see why anyone would need a ‘partner’ or a spouse. It is a horrible institution only rivaled by slavery. If it has come to the point where both of you can’t even take care of basic needs like changing a light bulb, I would just call it quits now and move across the country to somewhere you are safe.

If you can’t afford a lightbulb, maybe we could start a Secret Santa program and get you a surprise in a few weeks,

The number is surely determined by market demand. No more, no less. Unless of course artificial forces intervene.

Is the light bulb for you, or for your bunny rabbits?

146 posts.

Cite.

Oh–where are you? According to your location, you could be in any one of several places. It’ll take five times as many if we have to cover all the bases. Plus, do they use the same type of bulbs in Berlin? I heard once that they’ve got a real weird kind of bulb that has individual posts rather than screwing in.

How Many Dopers DOES It Take To Change a Light Bulb?

Are you TRYING to get on our nerves?