5.05 “Dead Freight”
5.06 “Buyout”
5.07 “Say My Name”
5.08 “Gliding Over All”

5.09 “Blood Money”
5.10 “Buried”
5.11 Confessions

5.12 Rabid Dog

Has no one else started this thread yet? If there’s one up already, please ignore this one.

If not, well then…

Science!

As soon as Huell mentioned the rental van I thought about the GPS since someone (can’t remember who) here used to talk about stolen rental cars and GPS tracking from the rental place they worked at. Might have even been near the Mexico boarder too.

It’ll be interesting to see how the Brock thing plays out. Since Hank got the call, it should go nowhere, but that would be a waste of a day of shooting to get that scene, so they’ve got to do something.

Oh, and yeah, I’m already spoiling this, you probably shouldn’t be in the thread if you haven’t watched it.

Also, from the podcast last week. To’hajililee is the desert where they did the cooks with the RV and the place where they buried the money. There were also pictures of it on the wall of the hotel room (which was a set BTW) that they took just for that scene.

He should have just kept on driving when he didn’t see anyone

Holy fuck me.

Holy crap!!!

Well, I was wondering how Walt would get free, as he’s been shown in the flashforward.

Whoa

Oh Jesus fuck. Whoa.

Was that not the tensest scene ever!? I knew Todd’s guys were going to end up there at some point and kept expecting to see Hank get shot every time he was on screen!

Oh my god. I can’t take it!

That’s a good point. When that scene started I thought that if I were Hank I would have seriously considered putting one in Walt’s head.

I don’t understand why Hank and Gomez didn’t start shooting as soon as they had guns aimed at them.

Also, once there was a standoff, Uncle Jack should have put Todd back in the car. Without Todd or Walt, he’s got nothing.

Come on now, they got Walt monologueing on the phone? Seemed too easy.

It seemed obvious to me that the Nazis would show up. I wanted to know if Hank and Gomez would die. Hank’s call to Marie makes me think so, along with the situation, but who knows?

The scary thing is that no one else in law enforcement knew about Hank and Gomez’ investigation. So if the neo-Nazis make the bodies disappear, they’re not going to know what happened. And my guess is that the neo-Nazis are going to seize Walt’s money. So that explains the big gun from the flashforward.

That was some atrociously bad shooting. Hank and Gomez should be dead already.

Fucking brilliant. This is the greatest show, ever.

Great tension throughout, and a tremendous climax right at the end of the episode.

Every episode this season has ended with a head-scratching cliffhanger - where are they going to go from here?!? - and this episode is even more so.

Fan-fucking-tastic!

If Hank dies, I have to think the last thing that would have happened on the phone would have been her bitching at him about the brains in the garbage. That would have been one of those cliches. “He’s gone now and the last thing I told him was to clean up his mess. Not goodbye, not I love you, not good job…Clean up after yourself”

Also, we saw Gomez take a hit, but we didn’t see Hank take anything. I’m thinking With Gomez down, the 4 of them can keep Hank at bay long enough to get Walt out of the Suburban and away from there.

I’m also curious as to if they recover his money or if the Indians won’t let them tear up an entire acre of their land. It would be one thing if they new where it was, but Hank just has a general idea.

Do they? I thought about that. They’re the only people he’s given those coordinates to, but they’d don’t mean anything to them.
To them, he’s just a sooper-smart guy who maybe had a GPS on him (obviously they did if they got out there). The only way they’d connect that area (and the coordinates) to the money is if Walt, Jesse, Hank, Gomez or possibly Huell tells them. I’m not sure any of them would.

Yeah, if you have like 30 seconds to line up your shot from that range, you should probably hit something.

First line of next week’s episode: “Welp, we’re all out of bullets.”

Yeah, they shoot like Stormtroopers. (Ba-DUM.) But yes, their aim was ludicrously poor. You could see the scene was laid out so Hank and Gomez could get behind the car quickly (and maybe they were implying Gomez was hit), but it seems like it’d be hard to miss that badly. Still, it was gripping and made for a great finish.

I think it would be a big mistake for Hank to die. One of the only truly good guys- it would just be too much. But, that phone call with Marie was just so heartfelt that it could be what’s happening.

Great now we have to wait a week just to see who dies or doesnt die. :mad: All those shots I youd think bodies would hit the floor. :rolleyes: :smack: SMH
If Tolds crew knew that Walt had money in the ground, (the coordinates) theyd use that as bait to keep Walt as a cook.