What rotten things do Reindeer do to Rudolph?

I need a little creative help with a project I’m involved in.

The idea is, we take pictures of coworkers wearing those stupid “antler” headbands, then paste them on the backs of Christmas cards, and add a funny little saying or caption. Then about a week before Christmas, we hang them all over the break room with ribbon. Very festive. Huge fun. People always love to see their picture, and then read all the silly captions.

So where you guys come in, is that I need help with captions. These will be about the rotten things that Santa’s reindeer do to Rudolph. Examples:

Told Rudolph the North Pole is really a candy cane and told him to lick it.
Tagged Santa’s sleigh and blamed it on Rudolph.
Put chili powder in Rudolph’s magic flying dust.

Get the idea? Just short mean practical jokes that a reindeer would do.

Other ideas could be reindeer related. Examples:

Flunked flying school three times in a row.
Is no longer on speaking terms with Prancer.
Was forced to remove the Facebook picture of him and Blitzen.

So you guys … sorry it’s a bit early to be thinking about Christmas stuff … but let your creativity fly. And thanks so much in advance - I know this will be very cool!

Replaced his nose with a CFL. In those temps, it barely glowed and Santa fired him.

Things mentioned in the song(s):

1. laugh
  2. call him names

Things likely to have happened:

1. fart in his general direction

Framed him for running over grandma?

Don’t forget not letting him join in any reindeer games (like Monopoly!)

Put their hooves behind his head and make “antlers” when they’re taking group photographs.

Put a label reading “Noses” on the bowl of cherries.

Tell him that the “RR” on his locker means it belongs to Rob Reiner

Tell him that the red glow from his nose is the exact same color as a laser pointer, and that the FCC is going to prosecute him for shining it into cockpits.

Say that, since he’s already lead the Sleigh, he’s now a “Pro”, and can’t compete in the Reindeer Games.

Rudolph was told his real father was “Cavity Sam”, that dude on Hasbro’s Operation.

I think there is a Far Side cartoon where some deer taped a sign on another deer’s back that had a bulls eye and “Shoot Me” on it.

Told him he was born Rudy, a girl reindeer. As his nose started glowing, he turned into a guy.

-Swiped Rudolph’s lunch and replaced it with a can of SPAM
-Wore a clown nose and wig and convinced Rudolph that he’d been laid off, because Santa found somebody better to do his job
-Gave Rudolph garlic gum
-Tied pink streamers to Rudolph’s antlers
-Founder of the No Rudolphs Club
-Set up Rudolph on a date with Blitzen in drag
-Sold Rudolph a bag of peppermint and told him it was weed (alternately: Got Rudolph to smoke peppermint and convinced him he was getting high)
-Tossed a stink bomb in the can while Rudolph was using it
-Said that box labeled “SANTA’S COOKIES DO NOT EAT” was actually Santa’s birthday present for Rudolph

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Keep 'em coming!! :smiley:

They made him participate in the Hunger games instead.

Sometimes known as The Donner Party.

Remind me not to do something that could cause me to be hazed by you.

They drugged his food, then tied him up, put a deer tag on him, sprinkled him with fake blood, and put him into a pickup truck.

True to the song, they made Rudolph go down in history. So gross.

Refused to work with Rudolph until OSHA’s workplace radiation exposure testing was completed.

Allowed him to finally participate in the reindeer games… After convincing him the latest one was," Pin the tail on Santa" with a thumbtack.

They wrote him a fake “Deer John” letter.

Totally gaslighted him by spelling his name with an “f” until he started spelling it that way himself, then went back to spelling it with a “ph.”

Made Rudolph stand in the corner and then used his head as a Hat/Coat Rack.