O.K., it is INSANE how gorgeous that Italian Actress from the Haagen Dazs commercial is.

Attention, Advertisers: wanna hold my attention as you pitch your product? Well, this is a commercial that I NEVER channel surf through, never switch over to another tab waiting for the show to return. In fact, if I am on another tab and I hear the audio for this commercial I then switch back!

There’s not a single A-List Hollywood actress, not a single supermodel who I find as ridiculously gorgeous as the Italian Actress on the Haagen Dazs gelato commercial. She is so damn gorgeous that I would happily live with her even if she, the actress, is every bit the crazy emotional timebomb that is the character she’s portraying.

If anyone has the skills to come up with the actress’ name, I will thank you. My search attempts brought up nothing but Italian-American groups complaining about the negative stereotypes.

And she’s barefoot in the commercial! I’ll be in my bunk.

She’s no Amy Adams. Yum yum!

To each his own. I’ll take the Wendy’s girl or phone girl Lily any day over her.

She’s barefoot in the kitchen. I see what turns you on, man.

At least she’s not pregnant.

She is definitely pretty cute, but not more than A list actresses or top models. And the fact that she’s smashing dishes on the floor sure takes all the appeal about the barefoot action.

I was married to an Italian (American) who looked and acted like that. No thanks. I had flashbacks just seeing the commercial.

Jesus I hate that commercial. She is the bitchiest bitch that ever bitched a bitch.

I googles some and it does seem no ones knows.

http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-the-actress-in-the-haagen%26%2345%3Bdazs-gelato-commercial

If you like that, you’ll love this.

At first I thought maybe it was Catrinel Menghia but now I don’t. I’ll take Catrinel in any case. That is, if my wife comes to her senses and leaves me.

My first thought as well, though I think Menghia is Romanian and lives in Italy. When i saw it was the Haagen Das gelato ad, I was surprised. The actress is attractive, sure, but in that way that most tv people are…

I give that about twenty minutes…

She reminds me a little of Laura Antonelli. Theres this sexy smoldering vibe they have. You just know they’d be a tiger in bed. Sophia Loren started the Italian women are smoldering sexy trope. Smoldering is the only word that adequately describes Sophia Loren and Laura Antonelli.

No, Anna Magnani ignited that fuse.

You’re absolutely correct. I’d forgotten about Anna Magnani. I saw a couple of her movies on vhs rentals in the 80’s.

I’d venture to say Eleonora Duse or Francesca Bertini, but Sophia Loren was in the first generation for global consumption

No luck on WITHAG either.

A mime I dated back in the 90’s left me with a thing for a particular kind of face you see in some Italian women (Asia Argento). Apparently it also extended to a thing for ethnically Jewish women (Lizzy Caplan, who I had assumed to be of Italian descent until I looked it up). Mmmmmm … Italian mimes …

Seconded. Motion carries.

A yelling Italian? No thanks. Done that. Cost me half my shit.

You and me both. They should come with a giant warning sticker on their forehead even if they look nice at first. That is a breed that shows well in the store but will hurt you if you buy it and take it home. I don’t know what it is with attractive Italian women but the vast majority of them that I know really do have severe temperament issues.