Kung Fury is now available on YouTube

Best movie ever?

Dunno…you’ll have to decide for yourself.

Not exactly sure what to say about it. Give it a minute and it will be apparent (although there is so much to be found beyond that first minute…).

Well, I think you could at least say what Wikipedia says in the lead:

Now that’s enough information to decide if it’s something you might like to watch.

That totally fucking rocked! Thanks, Whack-a-Mole!

Now that’s how you use Kickstarter.

Probably my favorite part (among many) was when Hackerman was using the Power Glove to hack time and typing away and when they showed the monitor it displayed “asdjhasfaskjfhasjkfhsafasklh”

I am not sure if it was good or bad, but I watched the whole thing just to see what was next. Definitely interesting and only about 30 min long.

That was awesome!

I don’t think the '80s itself produced anything as '80s as that was.

Only heard of it just recently.

Danger 5, which features secret agents, dinosaurs, Hitler and secret nazi polar bases in a suitably 1980s setting, has already had two series run on Australian tv.

I’m sure its just parallel evolution as the dino-hitler-80s connection is so self-evident, but would be very unfair of this johnny-come-lately to get all the attention.

Danger 5 is also pretty comprehensively covered on Youtube.

I agree about Danger 5, well worth watching. But I got a 60s vibe from Danger 5, not 80s.

Second season is the 80s.

Thanks. I didn’t know that this was out. I was familiar with the official music video that came out a month or two back. I missed the part where it would be free, that’s “rad.”

The game is now available on Steam as well. I note that with 7,855 reviews they are “Overwhelmingly Positive”.

Just because it’s on Steam doesn’t actually make it a game. :wink:

Oh, sorry! I was one-foot-out-the-door to my niece’s 7th birthday party earlier and didn’t realize I had left the link for the movie on Steam! :smack:

Here’s the game; it’s called Kung Fury: Street Rage. Only 471 reviews (Very Positive as of right now) but it’s only been out for like 48 hours.

Aha! This makes more sense now. :wink:

It’s got a fair number of reviews now, though apparently it’s a One Finger Death Punch ‘clone’ so I’m not super interested, but the trailer is really well done. :wink: