Pitify your username (C'mon, it's fun)

::Not a rant. Posted in the pit so as not to restrict adult language.::

Now, I’m not the kind of guy that gets pit threads devoted to him (no flirt threads either, though:(). I’m mild-tempered and open-minded. I never get on anybody’s bad side. Nobody would ever start a pit thread about me.:wink:

But as an avid pit reader, I enjoy little more than the artful morphing of some poster’s username to suit the purpose at hand (to see a master at work, may I recommend a detailed review of Spoofe’s pit portfolio).

Creating these masterpieces must be quite time consuming, however. And in the flaming heat of the pit, such time is commonly in short supply.

In this thread, I give you the crude beginnings of a pit thread about me. I give you a series of pitifications of my username. Thus, if you ever find cause to hang me out to dry in the pit, this thread can serve as a useful reference.

If you find that I’m asking for too much, and in an uncool maner, then please call me cheesybeggar.

If you feel that I should not seek to associate myself with anything higher than a pile of mucus, but that due to my personal shortcomings, I will only selectively associate with mucus, then please call me choosybooger.

If your sentiment is that mucus is my friend, but that I can’t even represent mucus well, then please call me cheesybooger.

If you believe that I lie in wait for just the right sphincter, then please call me choosybuggerer.

If you throw up your hands in disbelief of lack of aplomb in my search for sphincters, then please call me cheesybuggerer

And finally (though I can’t think of any reason why anyone would call me this), you could resort to calling me chewybooger

Any other takers?

All I can think of is Tengoof or Tengoon.

Tengu? How about Tengoo? Mengoo? Tengoop?

Can’t do much with featherlou, though, it seems. Except maybe “full of poo” (thanks, guy I’m going to marry).

Listen here, cheeseybastard, don’t you think its a little narcasistic to be starting your own pit thread?
Hows that?

Shit, forgot to to my own name. You could call me um… blurbrain. I’m sure someone of higher intelligence could trash my name better.

Watch it blurf, I’m a goin’ ta getcha :wink:

Hmm…If you find my posts devoid of content, I could be ultrafiller. Other than, I can’t come up with anything.

featherloo?
featherloony?
fartyloo?

If I’m being an asshole, you could call me Fire Dirty Shit-stained Underpants Boobs.

If I’m being sexy, you could call me Fire Underpants I Want to Touch Your Boobs.

If I’ve just flamed you, you could call me Burned by the Fire Underpants Boobs.

If I’m being so wild you don’t know what to do with me, you could call me I Want to Set Fire to Your Underpants and Touch Your Boobs.

Hey Choosybegger, If your going to be a pain in the ass can I can you CheapBuggary?

as for Osip… err OhPiss?

ciao
Osip

BooBugger316 maybe. Kinda lame I know. Anyone else want to defile me? [sub]God, it’s been a long time since I’ve said that.[/sub]

Damn it blur…you took mine.
As for my username…hmm

hardlyagrrl?
fartygrrl?

How about hairygrrl? Or hardygorilla?

Mine is pretty easy: ASStroboy!:smiley:

blurbrain - ooh, so close. It should really be blurredbrain.

The only thing I can come up with for my own name is ickystarchdust, so have at me.

zgystardst, how about itchystarfish?

What do you think choosybootie?

I’m choosyfelcher and ultrafilter, my friend, you are ultrafelcher

PS featherlou, you can be felcherlou if you want.

I think I’ll have to go with dikerider!

Snackwell. Fatwell. Cracksmell.
Ahh, middle school.

BoozyChoogler?