Ben & Jerry's is going to kill me.

lol I feel you on that one…who saves for later!

I love the Chubby Hubby its my favorite. I might have to check this new one out!

In Texas & surrounding states, we have a “healthier” option–Blue Bell Ice Cream. Not quite as high fat as B&J’s or HD, it’s still pretty delicious.
http://www.bluebell.com/this_month_flavor.aspx

Since most Blue Bell is sold in half gallons, buying a mere pint is practically ascetic.

(Darn, Chocolate Covered Cherry is off the rotation now.)

B&J has been trying to kill me for years with their New York Super Fudge Chunk. I’m perfectly capable of eating the whole pint in one sitting. Exercising iron restraint I can get three servings out of it. Well, maybe two. It stinks being short, when 1240 calories is pretty darn close to the amount I’m supposed to eat in an entire day.

Aaaaaand…this is why some people are fat and other aren’t. We fatties might just as well ask you how you could eat so little and feel full and satisfied. How could you possibly feel ill from one little pint of ice cream?

Answer: we don’t know. Neither do you, nor do scientists. Figure it out, and more importantly, figure out how to make *us *feel full after 1/2 a cup and ill before a pint, and you’ll be a gazillionaire.