Buffalo Bilious and others like him, come on in for a quick word or two

:slight_smile: He can

He has gotten a warning before. (**Colibri **says so - cite)

It’s a free country

Impressive, drew! :wink: <golf clap> :smiley:

Seriously, an excellent ‘pitting’. :cool:

Not to mention, well deserved.

Drew seems hateful why?

It looks like he managed all of that in just one thread. This pitting won’t be complete unless somebody invites ole wild BB down and lets him know his welcoming committee is here. Is he even aware of it?

Blitzkrieg troll. Multiple casualties.

Great pitting, drewtwo99! Your line about porcupines was both notable and actually caused me to laugh out loud.

It is rare for a bigot such as the pitted one to be tolerated here for 6 months. That is one of the really remarkable things about this wonderful place. What is truly sad is that I could hear him in my head when he ranted. He sounded remarkably like Yosemite Sam after a few too many beers.

Freedom of Speech doesn’t mean there are no consequences to that speech.

And really, you should learn to communicate more effectively. I’m sure you think posting one or two words is concise and witty, but you’re a fucking retard.

Since I’m such a nice guy :smiley: I took the liberty of doing so. http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=16582507&postcount=51

I also draw a distinction between free speech and hate speech.

slm2955, Drew is hateful because he hates what Buffalo Bilious has been saying about people of his (drew’s) sexual orientation. Isn’t it obvious?

As I very much doubt that its posts were sincere (in other words, it’s an obvious troll), I don’t know why you’re bothering to pit it.

He’s been banned.

Well, true freedom of speech means you can spew all the hateful shit you want to. I for one fully support everyone’s right to do just that.

Because really, there’s no better way of demonstrating your true character. The monsters get to run their mouths and we know who they are. If they aren’t allowed to, then they remain hidden.

That and there are some pretty stupid double-standards about what is ‘hate speech’ and what is not (world-wide, really), and I object to one side being able to label the other side as ‘criminal’ just because it says things they don’t like, while ignoring their own hate. That’s the road of Thought Crime and repression.

You’re not very smart.

Since the subject of the thread is no longer among us, I’m closing this thread.

As I mentioned, he had a warning a few weeks ago for a couple of similar posts plus a mod note. Some of his other posts were also somewhat jerkish. This time he flipped out into full jerk mode.