Hilarious one-liners from B Movies (or worse)

House II.

“You’re going to need some special tools for that.”
[And he goes to his toolbox and gets a ball of twine (for the labyrinth) and a cutlass (for the bad guys).]

I remember laughing my ass off at that movie, but I was kind of a pothead.

In Harold and Maude (a good movie!), the line was “Poli Sci, minoring in Home Ec.” :o

My favorite:

In Land of the Pharaohs, the High Priest is showing the young hero dude around the inside of a new pyramid.

YHD: What are those?

HP: (Gesticulating grandly) Those are the great Solar Boats in which our dear beloved Pharaoh shall travel across the sky with the sun god Ra during the day, and return to his tomb at night on the river which runs under the world.

YHD: (Trying hard not to laugh) I see!

It’s not really intended to be a B-movie, but almost every line John Wayne says in The Conquerer is roll-on-the-floor awful.

“I feel this Tartar woman is for me, and my blood says, 'take her!'There are moments for wisdom and moments when I listen to my blood; my blood says, take this Tartar woman[, Pilgrim].”

From The Hills Have Eyes: “Mm. Tenderloin baby.”

What do you say I… take you home and eat your pussy?

“Watch out for snakes” was already made into a running joke especially because of who said it.

Anyone seen Zardoz?

Wait for it. Try not to be drinking any beverages during this time.

I want to make sure everyone knows that “Top Secret” and “They Live” are good movies.

Agreed.

Invasion USA, Chuck Norris: “I’ll hit you with so many rights you’re gonna beg for a left!”

So many from Roadhouse, but my favorites are probably

“Pain don’t hurt.”
and
“I used to fuck guys like you in Prison!”

Egah!

Yeah, Misties had fun with that one.
“He TRIED to kill me with a forklift!”

“My God, it’s his ear”, from The Incredible Melting Man.

I’ll never forget Christopher Lee’s immortal line from “Star Crash.” The heroes are trapped inside a planet that is about to explode. Seconds remain before everyone is dead. Then Lee, the space emperor declares majestically, “Imperial battleship … STOP THE FLOW OF TIME!” (There has been no mention of any such capability prior to that in the movie, it’s a complete Deus Ex Machina.)

I still crack up when I think about it.

Now if you liked Taur the Mighty, its sequel, Thor and the Amazon Women is even better. It has a scene where a man who is hit in the head by a poisoned bolo is saved when his buddy sucks the poison out of his lower leg. It has many scenes objecting to the rule of women. it has the Irregular Polygons of Doom. I cannot remember any specific lines offhand but the whole movie is one huge, absurd mess. I’ve written a review, gonna put it in a spoiler box because there is one NSFW image in it:

Best of all, the movie is in the public domain. You can watch ithere.

[spoiler]

I don’t know if the Mel Brooks film Spaceballs counts as a B Movie or not, but I did love that one line when they’re going to go to “ludicrous speed.”

“What’s the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?”

Nitpick: Christopher Plumber.

A truly dreadful film. One of my all-time favourites!

TIME FOR GO TO BED!

the immortal Tor Johnson…