How do you smell?

Like Misnomer and InappropriateHumor, B&BW Sweet Pea. My little sister gave my husband and I some Warm Vanilla Sugar bath stuff for our wedding, and we have been shopping there ever since. I buy the vanilla for him, and fell in love with the pretty and feminine sweet pea for myself. . . which he now uses too, because it smells so nice. Its very strange to smell his hair and find that my manly huband used my pretty-pretty smelly shampoo! Before that, I had Tommy Girl perfume and unscented or suave ‘whatever’ flavored everything else.

Luuuuuush!!

Unscented everything usually, so it doesn’t interfere with the cologne. As far as cologne, it’s usually Lancome Miracle for Men, Burberry Touch for Men, Issey Miyake, Rochas for Men, or D&G Masculine. I like a little variety, and I tend to go way overboard at Sephora.

bundykala- I’m so with you on that one!

Hair: either Reincanation shampoo (labdanum) and American Cream conditioner(vanilla and strawberries), or Rehab shampoo (peppermint and rosemary) and The Strokes hair treatment (lemongrass). I use the Rehab/The Strokes at weekends.

Body, depends on my mood:
Sleepy- Gratuitous violets soap (Violets) and You Snap the Whip body scrub (blackcurrant).
Sexy- The Olive Branch shower gel (Bergamot) or Flying Fox shower gel (Jasmine, Ylang ylang)
Hormonal- Flying Fox, again, or Sonic Death Monkey shower gel (it smells like chocolate…really).

Now they’ve got their xmas products in I now smell like Champagne Snow Showers- orangeblossom and cognac!

Lush is seriously addictive, it’s all cruelty free, some of it is vegan and it all smells divine!

BPAL and Lush for me too. (So glad to see them mentioned!) To be more precise, I currently smell like Lush’s yummy vanillaish American Cream conditioner, and BPAL’s Masquerade - according to their site, it’s patchouli, ambergris, carnation and orange blossom.

It’s quite subtle and nice if you ask me. Soon I shower and smell different. I mix it up.

Pantene shampoo and rose soap. The kind you get in Chinese grocery stores. It smells nice. Sometimes like lavender sachets or frankincense oil, too.

Nothing fancy.

Yesterday my wife told me I smelled like boy.

I’ve been doing the bike commute thang, since I live only 5 miles from where I work. So I build up a little bit of a sweat, but since it was in the thirties yesterday, it wasn’t much of one. She said boy smells like outside with a hint of sweat.

I’ve smelled that on my 6 year old plenty of times, and I knew exactly what she meant. I least I hope so. Because if it was the new guy she was refering to, I’d smell like formula and poopy diapers.

Some Bath and Bodyworks body splash (the Vanilla something or the other I think) and that Palmer’s cocoa butter…mainly because they’re in my gym bag. I might throw in that Comptoir Sud de Pacifique Vanille Abricot in my bag at some point…I’ve been meaning to use it up so I could alternate.

I have a bunch of expensive perfumes but I rarely wear them. I find that I like “oriental” scents the best, but every boyfriend I’ve ever had goes crazy for anything that hints of cupcakes or food and that’s usually the cheapest shit in my stash.

Mostly like Pantene Pro-V shampoo and miracle soap. I’m not so fond of the soap smell, but it’s living up to its claims. As for intentionally smelling like something, I only use bodysprays (Peach or Winterberry), not perfume. I have a pretty poor sense of smell, but even I can smell perfume and it’s usually not a delight to do so.

Sad to say, many of you people would give me a headache if I had to be around you…

Not that I’m totally smell-free. For me, it’s usually Zest soap, Pert 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, Suave “shower fresh” (uh huh) deoderant and eau de cat.

Why thank you; as a matter of fact, I think I sound delicious! I’m constantly turning my head to take a deep whiff of my hair (I can smell it lightly when I turn even though the hair’s in a bun) and my customers must think I’m a nutcase (coffee wench).