State of the Union Address, March 7, 2024

He’s kicking butt and holding no punches. And it’s interesting to watch the speaker.

Its a pin saying Laken Riley.

I think he’s taken more digs at “my predecessor” more times than any President ever in any SOTU.

He’s likely thinking, “Jeez, I’d rather be anywhere but here right now.” He sure looks that way.

Joe could hand her pins with all the people killed by ar15’s and american citizen mass shooters, but that would be one big ass pin. Oh, let me add marge is an attention junkie. It’s the only reason she’s in congress.

I don’t have the patience to sit down and watch a speech, but my wife has it on in the other room, and I can hear it while doing other things.

And from what I’m hearing, man-oh-man, Joe is smokin’ tonight!

I’m keeping an eye on Trump’s “play by play” at Truth Social. Very low energy. All he’s managed to say so far is that someone kissed Joe and he has lipstick on his cheek. LOL. He might actually be shook.

Speaker Johnson looks sick to his stomach.

The difference between Biden and Florida man is stark. Listen to this and then listen to what was said on weds… stark.

Ahhh, that makes sense… They’re pretending to care about a victim of violence by focusing on an illegal immigration issue.

I see Marge is still wearing the hat.

Sargent at arms should have her remove it or remove her.

I remember that look once being described as “the suffering saintly look of a Christian Scientist with a headache.”

Of course she is; it gets her the attention she sooo desperately needs.

I’d love to see her frog marched out.

I can think of few things I’d rather do than have to sit quietly and look attentive and presentable through a state of the union address. /s

And Harris has to keep standing and applauding. But i guess at least she gets to stretch her legs.

The Speaker is nodding his head a lot back there.

He is. At one point he even sort of looked introspective.

Over on the RW message board, they’re complaining that this is a campaign speech. Well, yes, it’s kind of to be expected in the SOTU in an election year, for a (so far) one-term president.

But what does their hero do when he sees a camera and a microphone? Campaign speech. But that’s somehow okay. Yeesh!

The Swede is thinking “ya, we did that”, “ya did that”. So behind, these people.

Man, I just can’t watch it because I want to punch Johnson in his smarmy face so I’m grateful for you guys giving updates.