The do-over MMP

As for breakfasts, I love Premiere Moisson’s croissants. Sometimes I eat them for other meals too.

Howdy from da cave! In a while I shall heat up some beast stew for dindin. It’s nice to have sump’n like that in da freezer to yank out and nukelate on a coolish, dreary day.

Glad it was all good news in the end BBBobbio! :smiley:

Nothing to report in the mountainlands. Irked, went to the library, got a book I’m not too sure about. The blurb on the back reads suspiciously like chicklit, a genre I’m not very fond of.

I found out tomorrow is when I’m supposed to be “training” Lazy Daisy on the morning shift. The last time that happened, he handed me everything to do and whined all day. If he tries that tomorrow upon his head will it be because he’s doing the morning by himself Friday.

Time to make sketties and get off this infernal machine.

Easy Peasy!

Do Over. I would never, NEVER, have started smoking. If I only had all the money I turned into ashes.

Brekkie. Good old eggs over easy, BACON!, hash browns, orange juice, toast with butter. ::burp!::

Happy Moonday!

I tried to post earlier and got the dreaded ‘request time-out’.

So it’s cool and getting cloudy. It was sunny earlier today.
I just got in from going to the credit union to refinance my truck. Back in December it wouldn’t go through because of me being self employed and not making much in 2011.
So today I printed out all those pages of tax returns, copies of my last five pay stubs, almost forgot the new copy of the payoff for the bank and went to the credit union.
It took the girl quite a while to enter all the tax data, trying to figure out what numbers go on what lines and blah blah blah. Then at the end it says whoops I need a co-borrower which I don’t because I make enough on my own. For whatever reason the original acceptance letter was good for 60 days, but the co-borrower option was only good for 30 days and had expired.
Are y’all keeping up?
So back to the beginning and fill in all the right blanks and then it comes up - the rules have changed and they no longer need proof of income.
All that work - for nothing.
But the loan is approved and my payments are cut in half and all is right with the world.
YAY!

My favorite breakfast - snickers and a coke. Or cup of noodles.
I’m not much for breakfast foods.

The re-do switch.
I would have worked less and played more, and never had given up my horse.

I lurve those packages of frozen bizkits. Two of 'em baked up in my baby iron skillet plus some nuked homemade beast stew made for a good dindin on a cool, now rainy night. MMMMMMMMMMM!

FIL came thru surgery OK, but he’s being his usual stubborn self. He’s not supposed to do anything that strains his abdominals, but he insisted he could put on his own shoes. My poor MIL is going to have her hands full.

His memory has been failing, and my sweetie had read that anesthesia can do that to a brain. He addressed it with the anesthesiologist, and they adjusted the way they put him under. FIL was pissed that **FCD **even brought it up. I can understand his frustration at not being young and fit any longer, but I don’t understand deliberately doing things he shouldn’t. I think it’s a preview of what I may have to deal with some day…

MOOOOOOM I hear ya! My deceased father, his deceased older brother, his deceased older sister all had AD, and now, as I am bein’ given to understand, his still living younger brother has AD. I am soooooo much like that side of my family, I feel for whoever it is that will have to put up with me at some point down the road. Not that it’s a freakin’ picnic now, mind you. :smiley:

**swampy **- this isn’t even AD. At least we don’t think it is. He’s had so many surgeries in the last 10 years or so, and every time, he seems to lose a little more memory or cognitive function. Like this past weekend when we went out to breakfast - three times within 5 minutes he asked whether we pay the waitress or go to the front. And he seemed totally confused about what was going to happen today - even after it had been explained several times, even after he read the info sheets repeatedly, he would keep asking the same questions over and over.

And yet when I was talking to him about my project at work, he seemed as he ever was.

The brain is a strange organ.

I had steak and rice for supper and much too much chocolate for dessert. Go me.

I’m trying to get some music work done now (typing a pre-existing piece of music into the computer.) I promised myself that once I’ve finished typing in this one page, I’ll get to open the package that came in the mail for me today. :slight_smile:

Time to finish the afghan. My daughter had crocheted 35 assorted squares, and at that point, she got bored. So she gave them to me. Yesterday, I edged them all in black, and started sewing them together in strips. I’ll end up with a 5-square X 7-square afghan. I usually hate sewing together squares and strips, but I have to say, it’s nice for a change. And I might get it done tomorrow.

So off I go! MWAH!!

It’s been rainin’ hard for quite a while now. Methinks it would be a good thing to go lie upon the bed and watch teevee until sleepy time. I talked with OYKW a little bit ago. He’s bored in Macon. I reminded him tomorrow he gets to wake in Macon and eat bacon. He told me I should not consider pursuin’ poetry as a career or as a hobby. Everybody’s a critic! :smiley:

Nitey Nite Y’all!

Very good, and my best wishes for your sibling.

But you are cute, dammit! :slight_smile:

at least that’s the one consistency throughout my life

Here is what Mrs. Plant (v.3.0) refers to as “You find some really creepy chit.”

I never kilt an MMP before…I feel special!
:slight_smile:

In keeping with the theme of my post, this is for Rosie:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

it’s not dead until it’s been silent/inactive for at least 90 minutes, so you only wounded it

Crap.

That is I. “Half Assed CP.”

dammit.

It’s not dead, it’s just pinin’ for the fjords!