The funniest thread on the dope

I seem to recall one about a guy that manages to get trapped under his own snowplow.

Not as funny as blimps, but pretty amusing.

The guy under the snowplow was Scylla, but that thread was either lost in The Winter of Our Missed Content, or my search-fu is failing. There’s a brief recap of the story in My Wife.

I liked Master Wang-Ka’s shopping cart experiment so much I did a dramatic reading at our open mic.

[I liked this one- "bean beef and cheese burrito. "](http://bean beef and cheese burrito.)

A much terser example of Homer’s body of work:

a monkey that i wish for

Okay, this seems like the place to try and find a thread I thought was hilarious, but I can’t find it, no matter what search terms I use.

It was a “body functions” thread titled something like “I have a serious case of wolf-ass” The author had eaten a lot of very spicy foods and then suffered the consequences when it “all came out.”

I think that one was lost. I’ve searched for it before.

I was a participant, in that I suggested the cure for the disorder was topical lidocaine.

In our household, we still refer to the described phonomenon as “serious wolf-ass”.

I hardly ask you dopers for anything, and now not a one of you will find me that thread about the guy complaining that women won’t let him use the fancy guest soaps that they put in the bathrooms!

But let some poor doper try to forget a comment that was made 10 years ago, on a full moon while under medication and there will be 50 dopers popping up with “Linky” accompanied by that annoying ass grinning green smiley.

Linky no worky.

Here is the associated Pit thread, with links to original threads.

That was a good one. (And now I have “Jerk Moderator” rattling around my head to the tune of Smooth Operator. Again.)

I am laughing uncontrollably at that. wow. direct link:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=3637277&postcount=36

I did it! I found it on my own. I feel so independent. This threadkilled me. Killed me.

I found What is this blue thing? pretty funny. Especially the customer service query responses.

Well, that’s definately the funniest thread title ever.

Resurrecting this zombie for others who didn’t read the above linked thread the first time around. I nearly broke my shit laughing.

Good work!

Not the funniest thread but certainly the funniest response I’ve seen in a long, long time (from the twinned Your explaination for this work of God and The kanicbird konundrumthreads):

Applause.

Well, resurrected thread or no, I might as well add to it Cervaise’s The Telemarketer Speaks. I Respond. It’s a masterful pitting of a particularly inane post about how “great” telemarketing is.