The hijack game. win absolutely nothing but your insanity...

Speaking of red drops. Who likes or has even heard of cherry drops?

I saw red drops of blood on the sidewalk once, when I was in Russia. I thought it was paint at first. Then I learned it was a mob hit from the previous night. And right outside my hotel.

Speaking of hotels, have you and Sauron decided yet where you’re going to stay in New York, Aries?

I had a message on my anwering machine, which is on my desk, which is kinda near Boston. Seems a Russian friend of mind, who I played black jack with on the plane from Cuba, saw this mob attacking a a pizza delivery guy with crayons. Luckily, he was able to escape by hiding in a laundry basket full of shirts and underwear. The whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Fishing is fun. I dropped my cherries over board, though.

Seems a storm was a brewin’

I’m sorry you lost your cherries fishing, No Clue Boy. Would you like a tract on perpetual virginity? :stuck_out_tongue:

The weather here is really muggy. It feels like a thunderstorm’s going to happen any minute.

I wish … speaking of muggy, I’ve got a mug in the kitchen with my name on it.

I broke my favourite mug recently. It had a frog on it. There’s lots of frogs living at the golf course near my house. I can hear them if I walk past in the evening.

I had a pet frog once. Now I have a dog that used to belong to a serial killer. Anybody else have pets that belonged to serial killers?

Forensics is really not a science but a discipline, such as weaving or masnry.

I don’t have a bit of cereal in my house right now. Have to go with oatmeal tomorrow.

Cheerios!

[Simulpost?] OK

Oatmeal can be used for masonry, and I think, weaving.

ah, the science of noticing there is now a second page.

I appear to be weaving a secondary set of hijacks within the first.

Weaving hijacks, like weaving in traffic can cause accidents.
Same with cellphones, which should be banned.

Big band jazz is ok, but I prefer the blues.

How do they weave those jazzy blue jeans?

The blues, you say…

I don’t like the color blue, my former home was blue everywhere - the gameroom had freaking blue walls!!

My new home has zero blue. Blue shall not enter our space.

I do have blue eyes, though.