The secret to getting laid

Oooh, that’s good. You are wise.

Yeah, but how do I get the hot chicks to lower their standards?

Cash.

Make more money, and buy her alcohol.

So I should murder a man in Reno?

There was an episode of CSI about this, strangely enough.

Step 1: First, you be a golddigger yourself and marry a rich old person.

Step 2: Murder the rich person so you inherit all their cash.

Step 3: Attract hot mates with your newfound cash.

Why is telling her friends that you dance a turn-on for her?

I’m confused about that too, since it definitely wouldn’t do anything for me. Maybe it’s a euphemism?

Same reason giving a girl flowers is good, but giving them to her at her office in front of her female coworkers is much, much better.

But she wasn’t present to get the jealousy.

That’s what all the ED drug commercials show, so it must be true!

Or, an easier way is to simply read posts above yours.

(Posts below yours work as well:

In other words, dude, don’t worry about it. You keep brinigng it up, you worry about it. Think the Pope ever griped about never having had a piece of ass in 83 years?)

No he didn’t, because that’s the lifestyle he chose.

I’m so pathetic I can’t even manage to do what no one else has any problem with. Shows how great I am, doesn’t it?

Try to use vaseline instead of baby oil. Baby oil doesn’t create enough friction. But, if it’s a hand/eye coordination problem, brace your hand on the bed.

The critical flaw in the OP’s premise is that having a fiancee is a pre-requisite. Getting laid isn’t really supposed to be a challenge when you have a fiancee.

Moderator Warning
mookie,

How many times must we say it? We don’t want to see any more self-pity posts from you about not getting laid.

I do understand how hard it can be to go through this. However, you need to keep in mind that everyone gets it by now.

I’ve issued a formal warning for this.

I hear and read this a lot, and jokes about how once you’re married you will “Never Have Sex Again…en…en…en…en”, which is simply untrue.

No, we don’t have sex whenever we’re in eyeshot of each other like we used to, nor do I want that, but after twenty years, a couple of times a week is not bad. If anything, sometimes that’s a little too frequent. I mean, it’s twenty years for goodness sake. It’s not like things are suddenly going to be different.

You are luckily in the 1% of outliers. Rejoice while you can.

I simply don’t believe that. I know we’re not in GD but cite?

Only if you watch him die.