What IS "I love the fishes cause they are so delicious" ?

Is it really that bad? :smiley:

So, if I masturbated to this, numerous times, that would be bad?

Having not followed any links or unveiled any spoilers, I know exactly as much as I care to know. Curiousity: baited. Perhaps the rhyme should be recast to dissuade an excess of curiousity:

“I love the little fishes in my orifices.”

See, I would not look any further.

Not gonna search out the fish thing. I’ve seen goatses, which was bad enough. I am flummoxed re 2 girls one cup–what is it? No, no pics needed, just some text ‘splainin’ it to me.

I also didn’t see tub girl, but don’t want to. I think I’m glad I don’t like fish today.

From Wikipedia:

Oh.

Barf. <waves white flag> I am soooo sorry I asked. Gah. Ew.

::snort::

(You owe me a new keyboard :p)

The key word is ostensibly. It is generally accepted to be fake.

At least they’re cute Japanese girls. I dunno, I kinda liked it.

ETA: never mind, it was spoiled, I just didn’t read carefully enough. My bad.

I found it pretty funny. Not nearly as distuybing as goatse or tubgirl.

Agreed. Not as disturbing as goatse or jarsitter. Plus it’s, like, oooold - I remember seeing it on Stileprojekt seven or eight years ago. I need my shock sites fresh!

Yeah–Mimicking that act just takes away all the yuck factor. :rolleyes: I still say EW.

Paging Troy McClure!

Question in the spoiler:

I’ve seen 2girls1cup and tubgirl. 2girls1cup continues to make me want to vomit when I think about it, tubgirl, strangely, doesn’t really bother me. Can someone, in a spoiler, give me a short description of the video? From what I’ve read in this thread, it’s a girl putting fish up her ass? I want to know how bad it is compared to 2girls1cup before I consider watching it and making my friends watch it.

Answered for me in a private message, thanks.

Fortunately…

There was a funnel involved, so it wasn’t QUITE that disturbing – you could almost tell yourself it was phony

I have to say you guys freaking out seems a tad over-dramatic. This video paled in comparison to 2girls1cup. It made me chuckle a bit. I was expecting her to eat the fish afterwards.

Hey!

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] I never realized you could multi-spoil things! [spoiler] That’s so cool! Hey!

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] I never realized you could multi-spoil things! [spoiler]made you click Hey!

Okay, the last few were a c/p typo. But it was so cool, I had to keep it. My Bad. -R [/spoiler] [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

I’ve avoided most of the viral shock-videos over the years, so I won’t see this one either.

I just came in to say I thought it sounded like something Yogi Bear would say. :stuck_out_tongue: