You just pried something out of your belly button...

[QUOTE=SpectBrain]
I pulled out my belly button and my butt fell off.
QUOTE]

Hey, I need a new butt. Mine has a crack in it…

The Holy Grail. Who knew it would be so fuzzy?

A…“bath bomb”…?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Que?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bosda, it’s basically just a ball of baking soda, citric acid, fragrance, essential oils, and moisturisers… and some contain surprises like plastic stars or dried flowers. You throw one in your bathtub and the baking soda reacts with the acid, making fizz, scenting and softening your water, and if there are any surprises inside, spewing them out all over the tub.

They’re also known as bath fizzies and various other names that companies come up with.

Here’s a picture of one: Ooh, green!

Oh.

Thank you, rinni.
I never heard the term before.

A barbie doll with no head .

No problem, Bosda! I’m a huge bath bomb fan. :smiley:

And sorry to post yet again, but I just found the post by the girl who had the plastic star in the bellybutton. I made some errors.

Apparently, she’d had surgery where they go in through the bellybutton, and was trying to clean it with a Q-tip afterwards. She took a bath with a bomb full of plastic stars. Then she noticed that it hurt to clean it, so she was gentler until one day it began to smell. She decided she was going to clean it no matter what, broke out the peroxide and Q-tip and went to town - and came up with a little plastic star.

The sock that I thought the dryer fairy ate.

An arrow. I’m going to murder that kid of mine…

Uh…my finger.

A jelly donut (and still fresh)! Delicious!

[homer]mmmm…belly donuts…[homer]

The planet Earth.

Elvis!

A diamond.

A Tribble.

A “Patriot” missle system with attached guidance system. This will be SO handy for parties!

A patch of bison hair.

With bison still attached.

It’s been there for 200 years…
:wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a gold ring, with some odd-looking writing on it. Wait, now it’s glowing. I feel really strange. I gotta go.