Help...My Wife Put a Curse On Me

I just found out my wife (soon to be ex) sent money to Mexico to a witch doctor to put a curse on me. Can I use this in the divorce proceedings? If so, how can it help me?

I don’t know if it can help you in the divorce proceedings, but it will help you get on Springer.

Welcome to the club.

It can help you if it helps kill the emotional attachment you have to the marriage, and to the woman. The sooner you can regard the marriage unemotionally, as just a business deal gone bad, the better you will do in the divorce. If you have issues to contest (custody, support) then any emotional attachment will make you much easier to manipulate. If you’re a jarhead, as your login suggests, it’s probably similar to the cool focus on the job to be done which you need to survive in combat.

I MEAN…she really put a curse on me.
I found her e-mails to an old friend of hers from here who is a real witch doctor and is about to do some curse on me. I am not saying ‘she put a curse on me’ as she hurts me. I want the damn divorce, and this only helps! If only it was the good kind of witch…has to be the damn wicked one.

Bigger, clearer much more disturbing pic of the duck…umm… well you know.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v413/n6852/fig_tab/413128a0_F1.html

Um, I think you just need a lawyer. I really doubt that this “curse” thing will help you get what you want. She’s nuts; are you sure you want to play in her ballpark?

Boy, of all the threads you could’ve misposted that to…

Sorry about your difficulties, Lance. No advice, but I wish you the best.

Isn’t that some type of oxymoron?

An Ex’s Ex (stay with me, here), took some of his clothes to some kind of ‘church’, she said…and had a combination Prayer/Spell thingie done.

It must have worked. Ten very long years later, I sent him back to her, with my blessing. She still has him.

Thank God.

dunno about it helping your divorce, but it will help you meet Jerry Springer.

oh dang. LolaCocaCola beat me to it.

“humorous” remarks aside, hope things work out, LanceUSMC.

All wives put a curse on their husbands. It’s called “monogamy.”

Monogamy… isn’t that the stuff they used to build desks out of? :slight_smile:

Here ya go, a way to get your revenge.

It surely is evidence that your soon-to-ex does foolish things with money. If you continue to take it seriously, and it worries you, I offer you a service. Just send me an equal or larger amount of money, and I’ll be happy to send a steady stream of bent energy to your damn fool wife, at least until the divorce. I’ll even think kindly of you while I spend the money. Such a deal!

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang!

Print out the e-mails.

File them, give a copy of them them to any lawyer you may get.

Eww! Are those real teeth? YIKES!

Put a chicken foot under her pillow and tell her you’ve set up your own curse to send back any bad vibe she sends your way. If she’s really that superstitious it will freak her out.

And yeah, take it to a lawyer. If you have kids, this could help your custody situation a lot.

yea, people might think she’s crazy.

How does a duck use a thing like that???