I renewed my account JUST to post this, which for a poor college student is nothing to sneeze out, so I am really hoping the dope pulls through!
It should be something that’s a play on words, a celebrity’s name, etc, preferably while somehow conveying that I am TOUGH. An example (which is sadly unavailable) would be Veruca Assault.
It also cannot be already in use, which rules out almost everything.
I have no ideas. Can anyone come up with something clever and witty that isn’t already taken? Pleeease?
[QUOTE=Br’er Lapin]
I DO like Hammerin Diaz…I have an irrational hatred of the person at the root of the name, but I’m willing to overlook that.
[/QUOTE]
You could go with an alternate like Hammerin’ Manheim or Hammerin’ Crowe.
My favorite derby name belonged to a librarian friend of mine: Dewey Decimator.
Max Payne
Mick Jagged
Kelly Ripper
Jane Bomb Jovi
The Duchess of Hazard
[/QUOTE]
I like “The Duchess of Hazard” best of all the suggestions so far (including mine).
[QUOTE=Br’er Lapin]
I have no ideas. Can anyone come up with something clever and witty that isn’t already taken? Pleeease?
[/QUOTE]
What’s your real name? We could come up with a play on that.
In the meantime, here’s some suggestions:
Anvil Lavigne
Shell Bombblonde
Queen of Spades
Alecto, Megaera, or Tisiphone (the Greek Furies)
Black Magic Woman
Run Around Sue
A Tomboy Named Sue
Slasher Chick a list of historical pirate women
By the way, Spokane does not rhyme with train, but with Anne. Unless you’re talking about Spokane, Missouri, apparently.