How Can a Straight or Bi-Curious Man Be Seduced?

This is a somewhat serious question. Almost every one of my gay friends has at one time “scored” with a straight man (probably bi-curious) at some time. They say frat guys and military guys are the easiest (basically you have to do the servicing and the straight guys just lies back and enjoys it). I’ve never had the experience and wonder how this seduction can be accomplished? Like I said, almost every gay man I know has said he’s seduced at least one straight guy (in some cases many guys). Thanks for any input.

I would imagine someone getting drunk is an important assist in matters like these. That’s just a guess, as I have no first-hand experience.

And after all, they do call them “curious.”

I can’t figure out of this entire thread is a set-up for cheap innuendo. Me, I’ll take it at face value :smiley:

I’m curious enough. I’m simply terrified of getting a filovirus that would wreck me. I think A LOT of men are curious about giving head to a man. And, as for the " military and frat boys" idea= hell, what makes you think a nice art school graduate doesn’t like getting head? Hmph. I’d WAG that the really meaty question (g) here is, how do you get a straight/bi man to GIVE you head, not let you give them head.

It goes to insecurities, self-image, sexual identity… I’d guess the curiosity is the same for women who are more or less straight, who’ve wondered what it would be like, etc.etc.

Cartooniverse

I’m one of those rare gay men who loves to GET head, but not to GIVE it. And you’d be amazed how many “straight” or “bi” guys love to give it, without being seduced or drunk.

It wouldn’t take much to seduce me; I’ve always wondered what it would be like to give a guy head.

Of course, with all my homophobic friends, I’d never admit to this. Heck, I’m surprised I’ve admitted this online!

sneaks away, blushing

Where do you live?

OK, so this takes me back to the original reason why I’m asking this question. I’ve heard lots of times how “easy” it is to score with a straight guy and how available they are. What I’m asking for is specifics … how do you know if they might be interested and what tactics have you used succesfully? I’m always afraid to initiate since I’m unlucky enough to pick the guy that will give me a fist as a response. Thanks again for any ideas

People in general are susceptible to flattery and have the need for contact with other people. I don’t care if you are gay, straight, or bi; there is a need to be with other human beings. Men like to be felt needed and appreciated too, and with a lot of men their sex drive can overtake them. Women seem to have better control of their sex drive (I said SEEM).

If a gay man is very attentive to a straight man and his needs (whatever they may be), the straight man will become attracted to him in some regard. Maybe it is just a friendship, maybe something more. If that gay man can make the other man feel appreciated, cared for, powerful, or otherwise special; the gay man opens a door. A seriously straight man might feel his defenses eroded away and gives into the encounter. For example, the musical “Kiss of the Spider Woman” where a rugged heterosexual prisoner becomes attached to his effeminate homosexual cellmate. Why? Because the gay cellmate treated his wounds, told him stories to forget about prison, and did what he could to help him.

Men grow up with feelings that if they give into a homosexual encounter that it makes them a “fag”, a sub-creature that is less than human. These feelings are bad, and men need to realize that an alternative lifestyle is not evil.

Too much pressure is exerted on certain men to be straight and especially masculine. This is very much so in military ranks, frats, etc. This pressure works both ways. Sometimes it works in controlling the men to act and behave masculine. Sometimes it awakens that hidden desire in all of us to not conform to the majority of those around us. This may be why those groups are especially vulnerable.

My personal opinion is not to worry about being straight, bi, or even gay. Just love whom you want to love. Labeling you sexual identity can lead to problems if your choices don’t match the label. Better not to worry about labels and live your life in the way you feel is proper and good.

One wish of mine is for men to handle an approach by another man better. A man shouldn’t feel insulted if another man asks him out on a date. If you “don’t swing that way”, be polite and tell the other guy “no thank you”. Feel flattered that other person found you attractive and desirable. Don’t feel that your macho image has been tarnished, because it hasn’t.

I think we need some definitions. How can a straight guy want to give head? By definition, if he wants to suck dick, he ain’t straight. Bisexual, maybe bi-curious, but not straight.

I suppose you could argue do you define by their interest or by their participation. If one engages in homosexual acts, is one “a homosexual”? By one way of looking at it, it’s a tautology. A homosexual is one who engages in homosexual acts. The act of giving head once means you’re a homosexual, at least to a limited degree. The flipside interpretation is to argue that if a person is not interested in the same sex, does not pursue the same sex, and does not typically engage in same gender sex, that person is not homosexual. Happening to have a guy blow them once out of curiousity or sharing some contact with another during a multi-party mixed gender orgy doesn’t make a person a homosexual as just engaged in some homosexual acts.

Isn’t that all a little too confusing? Like RainbowDragon said, why worry about labels?

Check out the movie, “Farewell My Concubine” to see it happen. Although, it doesn’t happen until near the end and there is no actual sex, but it implies that it would have happened if some other things in the movie didn’t happen. (I can’t say it without giving it away.) It is one of my favourite movies.

Like Black Knight, many straight men are interested in oral sex between men. In the right setting it is not too difficult to pick other men up. I have never done it personally but have seen it done with some friends. Usually alcohol is involved but not necessarily.

My friend, Tommie, used to like to pick up straight men. He would go into a straight bar or such, get guy A drunk and later take them to someplace private or his house. I don’t think it was a very honourable thing of him to do but he liked it and I suppose the guys did on the surface. I was in the other room one time when he was servicing some guy and after he was finished and the guy was leaving he said to Tommie, “If you ever tell anyone what I did, I will kill you.” Which was something that just excited Tommie more. I hope he is doing well now and not murdered. Personally, I not only think it is dishonourable, I also think it is a very dangerous past time for a gay man to pursue.

Oh, it is also easy enough to find “straight” men who are married to women to have sex with. They troll bars, parks, baths, etc and some are even so bold as to still wear their wedding rings, talk about their wives, their kids, and how no one knows what they like to do in bed. As sexuality falls within a sliding scale, (according to Kinsey) I think most people who have any form of gay sex would probably be around a 2.5 where 0 is completely straight and 10 is completely gay.

HUGS!
Sqrl

OPed by Netplay525

some would say that’s actually lucky.

jb

Long ago, I stopped being amazed at how many guys love to give head or receive anally, yet claim that they’re 100% straight. I’ve wanted to shake them by the shoulders and yell, “for God’s sake, man, look what you just did!!! How can you call yourself straight???” But obviously this would not be a very cool thing to say.

When a guy expresses interest in me, I take that interest at face value. I don’t ask him whether he’s gay, bi or straight. People have an infinite capacity to rationalize doing something that doesn’t correlate with their own self-image. If a guy wants to give head and still considers himself straight, that’s his business, and his issue to deal with on his own. And if he doesn’t want to discuss it with me, that’s ok. Some of these guys even tell “fag” jokes, and it’s, sadly, just a very obvious defense mechanism.

And, by the way, I have NEVER pursued someone who didn’t, in some way, reciprocate my interest in him. I’m not interested in “recruiting” anyone.

Just out of curiousity…if you’re gay, why would you want to have sex (or any of the accessories) with someone who’s straight? I’m a heterosexual woman and I don’t think I’ve ever really even thought about having sex with a homosexual person. Is it the challenge? Or that you’d be the first? Is it like Sqrl’s friend…the risk of running into a dangerous situation?
I’m not making any sort of judgement statement or anything like that…just wondering.

I never understood Tommie. I think straight people are too icky (on many different levels) to have sex with by and large. I always thought of Tommie as a sexual predator in a way but the fact that his “prey” reciprocated most of the time and were all adults who knew what they were doing made me not think too much of it. Personally, I would only make an exception of pursuing a straight person if they were a specific Claus or Asner person, but that is just me and in real life I think I would chicken out there too.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Minnesota.

Willing to buy me dinner first? :wink:

Ah, an advice thread. I was wondering where I was eventually going to move it.

Off to MPSIMS.

This is hard to explain without offending someone. Frankly I think a lot of people mistake being gay with being feminine. I have nothing against the “queen” gays who are a terrific part of the gay community … but I know the reason I’m gay (and many gay people I know) is that I’m attracted to masculine men. I happen to hate that term “straight-acting” because I know some straights that act like fruits (or straight women who are “butch”). The desire to have an encounter with a straight man is that they’re overt and organic masculinity is hot. I would think there are lesbians who fantasize about “straight” women because they are attracted to their femininity. Let’s put it this way … would you rather service Nathan Lane or Ben Affleck?

" They say frat guys and military
guys are the easiest"
Is that because they have a hard time finding women?

I think this story in the Onion ties in extremely well with this discussion.

Heh, heh.

I’ve never done this, and I think the risk is too high to attempt it, but, a friend over IM’s tells me that he easily lands straight guys from the military base nearby (he says there’s a ton of them who are easy lays). He pretty much said he starts talking to them, and then if they get to a point where they talk about how horny they are, he starts flirting big time with them, saying things that excite them. He says with military it’s pretty easy. He, like Sqrl’s friend often goes for straight guys and worked on one guy for about 3 years before he got any headway with the guy. His theory as to why he has an easy time seducing straight guys is that he says he doesnt act femme at all, so they dont feel as if their masculinity is insulted (in his humble opinion). But, it’s not something I would attempt. I guess the thrill is the big part of it…