Tiffany and Debbie Gibson Cat Fight

It’s about time, dammit.

My 14-year-old version of myself’s head just exploded.

Whoa. (And I even think they look better now that when I was 14.)

MegaPython vs. Gatoroid. This Saturday on SyFy.

That looks awesome!

But nothing will ever out-do the cat fight in Undercover Brother.

The girl scouts were better.

Oh yeah, that was hilarious! Especially when Undercover Brother and his opponent stopped their fight, sat down and watched the catfight.

I think…we’re alone now.

:slight_smile:

Yeah, that line was hilarious. (Especially having Deborah deliver it, instead of Tiffany.)

(Oh, and I’m kind of at a loss for why Syfy is running this…ad?..bumper?..whatever it is.)

Because it’s a scene from the movie Mega Python vs. Gatoroid, premiering this Saturday. And if you filmed a movie involving that cat fight, wouldn’t you want everyone to know it?

I’ve already set my DVR for it. You got your giant pythons battling your giant gators. You got a coupla one-time pop stars in a low-budget movie. You got the trademark SyFy level of special effects. According to IMDB, you even got Mickey Dolenz playing himself!

If this doesn’t make the Hall of Fame of cheesy movies, it will at least be at the door, knocking.

I feel like I should light up two cigarettes … but I don’t smoke and I’m the only one here.

I’m disappointed that they kept their clothes on.

Ha, I thought someone had linked you to this.

That’s not Debbie Gibson! That’s Winona Ryder…

Yeah, and even if they kept their clothes on, couldn’t they have made out at least a little bit?

The phony ending REALLY pissed me off. If it was a real fight they would have started kissing passionately in the lake and their wet transparent clothes would have shown everything as they rose from the water – until of course they passionately ripped each others’ clothes off.

Well yeah, but my point is, the idea’s not totally new.

My ears are burning. I can’t believe they’re trying to outdo Sharktopus.

I am still waiting for Nazi Dragodinocrocosharktogatorpus.