No-touch male orgasm/ejaculation, how does it happen?

Excuse, the “sensitive” adult nature of this thread…

How can men have full ejaculations with little to no manual stimulation? This came up as bar talk one night, a friend mentioning that his workplace sexual flirtation was so intense/charged that he had the unfortunate experience of ejaculating in his pants when his coworker touched him on the shoulder…he was entirely serious about this and explained it was incredibly embarrassing.

It’s all in the brain/mind. Also, if he was really turned on by her it might not take much squirming and a bit of unintentional rubbing against his underwear to trigger it.

One other question. How old is he? It’s a lot easier for a 15 year old to do this then a 60 year old.

I’m scared to ask what this has to do with “About This Message Board.”

Moved from ATMB to GQ.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

Just watch Clive Owen and Lothaire Bluteau have an amazing, gay no-touch orgasm in this scene from Bent.

I believe it is possible.

They made a documentary about it:

It’s called “premature ejaculation”.

Some men have a problem with it, there has been a lot written about it and there are techniques to avoid it. Suffice it to say that your friend has a condition that, if he were ever to hook up with his love/sex interest, would mean that she would find him to be a very unsatisfying sexual partner and it may lead to a lot of resentment. It’s not a good thing. I’m surprised that he would even talk about.

It’s like a wide receiver in football saying, “we needed to score a touchdown, they sent me on a post pattern but I was so fast I ran out of the end zone, through the tunnel and into the parking lot before the QB could get the ball in the air.” You were so excited about how good your QB’s throwing arm was that you totally messed up. Good job, schlub!

It can happen to anyone while dreaming. Of course, lots of things are different when dreaming and when awake.

This scene from Forrest Gump illustrates the issue.

No it isn’t. It’s entirely possible to experience incidents of ejaculation through purely mental stimulance and at the same time not suffer from premature ejaculation.

I knew of a website (no longer being updated but marginally still around) whose schtick was a beautiful gal who could bring her guy to “touchless orgasms”. Now of course there was a lot of touching and sucking and whatnot beforehand but shortly before his climax she would let go and step back and he’d blow a load halfway to the moon. However, he always had his hands behind his back in every scene. I believe he had something stuck up his butt stimulating his prostate, resulting in the spontaneous and voluminous ejaculations. Apparently prostate massage is what allows certain men the ability to blow loads multiple times and/or in the style of the revered Peter North.

There’s one for me the “obvious things you missed in a creative work” thread. I just thought he was hyperventilating.

I suspect that most ejaculations whilst dreaming have been preceded by some rubbing against the bedclothes (during the dream). However, as Joey P points out, it is all in the brain/mind anyway. After all, all that the rubbing itself is doing is sending nervous signals to somewhere in the brain causing good feelings and eventually triggering ejaculation. It is the brain (and maybe spinal cord) that actually sends the signal to come. If anything, the mystery is why it usually takes a lot of rubbing to make it happen. Reproduction would, surely, work just as well, or better, if the man normally shot his wad as soon as he got in his todger in the pussy.

The largest and most important sex organ is the one between the ears.

… and I’ve also had an orgasm (more than once) from having my breasts played with for extended periods, or being spanked. Not often, just a couple of times each, but … There was a lot of foreplay, a lot of mental stimulation, desire, passion, etc. But in each case my genitals had not been touched by him or me.

I’ll never understand you nose fetishists.

The value judgment of PE here seems over-the-top for a GQ answer. There are plenty of males who ejaculate prematurely some, most, or all of the time who still are able to please their partners through the use of oral stimulation, manual stimulation, and toys. You make it sound like a male with PE is doomed to never be able to please his sex partner, and that is ridiculously untrue.

Disclaimer: I have no dog in this fight as I am neither male, nor dating a pre-ejaculatory male.

Heh. Spoken like an armchair quarterback.

On you, maybe.
:wink: