Sons of Anarchy 9/11

Anybody else looking forward to this premier? I am so amped for this. I think it will be interesting to see if they go back to the raw badassness of season one now that Jax is prez.

Does Clay still hold any sort of officer position or is he fully demoted to just a full patch member? Will Gemma cut Clay’s balls off and feed them to him? How will Tara deal with Clay trying to kill her? Will Tigg still try to fuck everything that moves and how will he deal with no longer being Stg. at Arms?Will last season’s plot line with Juice basically turning into a rat come into play this season?

I’m on pins and needles and cannot fucking wait till it starts tomorrow at 9:00PM.

:smiley:

Will the rest of the Sons finally realize that Piney is spending an unusually long time drinking at the cabin? We just finished watching season 4 on DVD last week. We decided to subscribe to Super Channel here in Canada just so we wouldn’t have to wait a year for season 5 to come out.

I’m eagerly awaiting the premiere! This will help get me through while waiting for the conclusion of Breaking Bad.

I’ve been ready for weeks if not months. Just a matter of hours now.

Oh yeah, WTF is going to happen with Opie? As far as I can recall Jax, Gemma, Unser, Clay and Opie are the only ones who know that Clay killed Piney. IIRC Jax wanted to make Opie his VP, but Opie didn’t show up at the clubhouse. I can’t imagine how Opie is going to be able to be in a club with a man who killed his dad and his wife.

This is gonna be good. :slight_smile:

Holy Crap! I’m sooooo going to record this episode…
and I only started watching this show earlier this week. I’ve only seen the first 4 or 5 episodes of season 1; and I’m totally hooked. Man oh man, I wish I’d known about this when it first came on. Well… I knew about it; but I thought to myself, why would I want to watch a tv show about a bunch of bikers? PURE AWESOMENESS THAT’S WHY!

Oh, and might I add; “Peg Bundy” holds herself together pretty well, I’d say.

Based on the aging Old Ladies I have met, she is very true to the reality too!

we’re probalby behind over here… i’ve missed a few eps and im starting not to care, its really losing me, hopefully it picks up. still going through the whole saga in ireland.

You’re just now up to where they are in Ireland? Holy hell that’s pretty far behind. Where are you located, if you don’t mind me asking?

I would highly recommend that you stick with it. The ending of that season is the best one I’ve seen. It is fucking amazing. I agree that the slog through the shows when they were in Ireland was kind of slow, but the info gained while they were there sets the stage for the entire next season.

And seriously, the ending of that season was AWESOME!

Can’t wait! So looking forward to this.

I agree, but it sucks when they are still in Ireland, MAN it DRAGS!

yeah in australia we’ve just finished the irish bit it seems. the show is buried at 9.30 on a digital channel and not really promoted, most people probably just buy the dvds

Well…what did everyone think?? I was rather impressed and I think it’s gonna be one helluva season!

The scene with Tig’s daughter was so hard to watch.

True. Evidence that the writers have kicked it up a notch. Jimmy Smits may turn Gemma’s world upside down and Clay can lie with the best of them.

Tig’s revenge on Pope will be at least as sweet as Opie’s with the agent Stahl splatter.

I have to watch it again tonight, but al in all I thought it was great. Tig is going to go crazy on Pope. It’ll be interesting to see what they do with the Nero character but so far I like him. That surprises me because usually I cannot stand Jimmy Smits.

I want to see more Opie. He’s my favorite and was hoping they would deal with him more last night. I also wanted to see Chucky. That guy cracks me up.

Well I think that was worth paying extra for Super Channel. Poor Tig. I know he’s a violent criminal and everything but that was heartbreaking. He is so messed up.

It’s funny seeing Jimmy Smits going from President to “companionator”.

Um. WHat are y’all talking about?

Signed,

Generally Not a TV Watcher

I left the room when the scene started. It was really well done…and now Tig is even crazier!

Agreed. Last season ended on what I thought was a shit-storm. This season’s premiere indicates that last season’s ending was just the gust front.

And that’s really saying something.

It’s not that hard to figure out, as it’s right in the title.

Sons of Anarchy. Check it out at www.imdb.com

Season 5 just kicked off last night.