R.I.P. Robin Williams

Suspected suicide. Poor guy.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Not on TMZ yet…

Looks like possible suicide.

OMG!!!

I just saw this on CNN TV. Very sad.

Holy shit, that’s a shocker. The guy was manic and funny in the early going, a rapid fire ad-lib artist who could light up a room. He was also pretty good at playing a psychopath. Sad to lose him before his time.

Seriously what the fuck? :frowning:

I cannot believe it. I’m speechless.

On TMZ now, calling it a suicide.

They’re also reminding us that he went back to rehab a few months ago. IIRC, he said (at the time) that everything was fine, he just needed to check in for a few days. I wonder if that was the beginning of the end.

I don’t actually find it hard to believe; it won’t surprise me if he truly was battling depression. But the believability of the proposition makes it no less sad. Poor man.

:frowning:

How depressing. I always suspected he might be the depressed/suicidal type. Fucking hell. :frowning:

CNN has “found dead” on their banner.

His role in Good Morning, Vietnam was perfect for his comic genius. And I really liked his dramatic role in Good Will Hunting, too.

Apparently severe depression led to his apparent suicide. Suicide being suspected as of now, and not substantiated. ::shakes head, sadly::

Wow. This shocked even me, and I haven’t cared for Williams’ comedy since Mork and Mindy.

Heartbreaking news.

Ddamn.

Oh damn. Very, very sad. Lots of joy over the last 30+ years of my life (basically my whole life) from that guy. Rest in Peace.

Crap.

“Fly little bird. Be free.”

Suicide by Asphyxia. So, what, he hung himself?

A sad day indeed :frowning: