R.I.P. Robin Williams

I just heard about this. How awful for his family.

RIP, Robin. :frowning:

Wow. My daughter just told me. I can’t believe it.

Speechless is exactly the right word here.

My wife just texted me about this. It is so sad, he brought joy to lots of people.

I kinda can believe it. He seems to have played a lot of characters who keep on despite horrible psychological pain by acting manic. I guess he was good at that kind of role because it wasn’t just professional acting to him.

Sad to hear, I liked his work.

He still had so much left in him

=(

Huh. And here I was at least suspecting this was yet another celebrity death hoax. I didn’t believe it until the mainstream media started running with it.

I just saw the thread title. I’m shocked. So sad.

There was a period when I considered him to be my favorite actor. He was always troubled, but this is truly shocking and depressing. :frowning:

RIP.

sad news.

he had a way of taking over any interview he gave. his comedic skills were quite something. it was in “dead again” and “dead poets society” that he showed he was much more.

his poor kids…

What a tragedy.

I’m stunned. I guess sometimes the demons win. :frowning:

Whoa, that’s very sad :frowning:

RIP Robin.

What did he have to be depressed about?

I don’t think I’ve felt this crappy since Bob Denver died. Damn, damn, damn! :frowning:

Well, shit. :frowning:

I think “Moscow On The Hudson” was the first role where he impressed me with his acting.

I’m stunned. RIP Robin. You made me smile

So he finally went back to Ork?

Nano Nano old friend. May you find the peace of mind and happiness that you’ve sought for so long.

I’m guessing he suffered from clinical depression, genius.