"10 Things Men Find Unattractive": Do you find this picture familiar?

When the ad comes up, take a screenshot, paste it to paint (or Photoshop, or something of the like), and trim it to the relevant portion. Then post it to a site like Photobucket, and create a link to the Photobucket URL. I’d do it for you, but I don’t know what ad you are talking about.

He believed this fondness for armpit hair to be merely an innocent kink.

Little did he know that he had entered…The Twilight Zone.

FWIW i do have my Twilight Zone Companion handy…and I think Zicree has his head up his butt on some of his reviews.

Which reminded me of something I found interesting. I used to have one of those TZ paperbacks containing a couple of eps. One contained that ep of the guy sells his soul for immortality but loses the ability to feel emotion and is sentenced to life in prison after he kills his wofe

I read that and thought it was fascinating…only to see the ep had been played for laughs. Ugh.

It’s one way to remove the insects.

If those are what he’s talking about: 1. The two women are actually the same woman and 2. Patricia Barry doesn’t look anything like her.

I think Patricia Barry looks a bit like Tina Louise.

Will do. :slight_smile:

You’ll never believe number seven!

A site posted ten things men find unattractive – this one epic Tweet destroyed them!

There will be a picture of Mrs. Plant (v.2.0) in there.

*You unlocked that door with the key of imagination.

Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.
You’re moving into a land of both smell and deodorant, of things and of ideas.
You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone…*

This, for the entire thread.

If this isn’t about the ad about the blonde woman with her legs crossed and her tongue sticking out I’m not interested.

Much better than my poor attempt, Sir.

I hope that picture is of a summer picnic and a woman eating corn on the cob who’s got a big ol’ hairy kernel caught in her front teeth but she doesn’t know it and she just keeps talking and laughing and taking more cole slaw and maybe another grilled spare rib but you just can’t take your eyes away from her mouth and that HUGE disgusting corn kernel.

'Cause that’s one thing I always find unattractive.

The one who looks like Kari Byron?

You have a piece of broccoli stuck between your teeth.

I MEANT to do that.

Broccoli in the teeth is babe-magnetville.

I beg your pardon, I did not know.

I found 2 videos of The Chaser of line , it’s easy to find .

How YOU doin?