2007 Stop Procrastinating Club, January Edition

OK, I need to stop procrastinating. I’ve been meaning to start this thread for some time. I just couldn’t get to it. Each year it gets worse and worse. I just know that if I could overcome this I could do great things.

Who’s with me?

Wow, that’s some procrastinating going on. It’s already July. Were we supposed to be talking about our procrastinating that happened in January 2007?

I took a course on procrastination once.

I showed up for the first class, and they flunked me
(rim shot)

Khadaji’s joke is currently cruising at an altitude of 30,000 ft above** Heffalump**'s head.

My philosophy has always been, “Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?” so yeah, I’m with you.

When I get around to it.

I’ll join in later. Maybe.

People joke about procrastination?! :eek:
I take mine very seriously.

Finally a club just right for me! I’ll bookmark this thread and join later. Thanks!

Guys, this isn’t funny. :(.

I really need to break my procrastination habit. Yes, I’m posting from work. Yes, I’ve got f:Dckloads of work to do.

Can anyone point me to links on the web with useful advice on how to stop procrastinating?

(the longer they take to read, the better)

It took you eight days to get round to posting to this thread? That’s not a good sign :smiley:

If you wait until the last minute to do something, it only takes a minute to do.

Let me get back to you.

Great OP! Isn’t it funny how we all tend to procrastinate? I remember one time back in college lsdkf;l;lsdfl;ks lksdjf; klsdj kkldlfs

Note to self: finish post before editing window closes.