[QUOTE=Dooku]
Here ya go.
[/QUOTE]
The rendering is shite, but I could forgive that. The concept of dinosaurs cooking things over a fire is absurd, but, OK. The thing that freaks me out about this image is none of that. It’s the fact that the dinosaurs are hovering a few inches off the ground.
I suspect this is not what you had in mind, but I just had to share this. Thanks for the opportunity.
[QUOTE=Dooku]
Oh, I’ve got a few candidates as someone that has to make these crappy things behave nicely in my app.
[/QUOTE]
I am IN AWE of Dinosaur Campfire and Cat Gazing Over Mountains. Seriously, with the cat one, my jaw dropped.
[QUOTE=Captain Carrot]
For some reason this reminds me of that ‘warning sign’ where the stick figure talks about what’s going on with him in signs depicting things like ‘do not stick your arm in the woodchipper’ and ‘beware, hazardous materials’. Does anybody know where that is?
[/QUOTE]
Well, I don’t know of any stick figures talking about it, but there are these.
The first time I saw them, I nearly suffocated laughing.
:dubious:
That must have been a puzzle from the tv show CONCENTRATION 
[QUOTE=Captain Carrot]
Wow, that’s poorly done, poorly planned, and based on a piss-poor concept.
[/QUOTE]
It’s an illustration of an English idiom for an ESL program. How sophisticated does it need to be?
Um, the page loads without any actual pictures in FF and IE. How do I see them?
Oh, I didn’t know that. I guess I was a bit harsh.
(Why is that called a frown in the sidebar?)
This is what I meant. All I had to do is google ‘Stick figure warning signs’.
[QUOTE=Dooku]
One more bathed in excellence. (Note: same source as above)
[/QUOTE]
I mean…uh, wow…yeah…
[QUOTE=fluiddruid]
Keep off drugs
[/QUOTE]
…“by doing other stuff you like to do.” Like crossing your arms and making vee fingers.
Honestly, I haven’t idea one what “stuff” the boy in the picture is supposed to be doing. Nor whether he likes doing it. His face doesn’t particularly suggest he does.
But at least there’s the hand of an unseen adult giving a gentle push on one elbow…away from drugs.
This is going right on my laptop.
[QUOTE=fluiddruid]
Natural enemies
[/QUOTE]
That one is awesome. I’m just glad I swallowed my tea before clicking on the link.
…of the “keep off drugs” kid. Based on an idea by Senator Ted Stevens and dedicated to net addicts everywhere.
Son’s of Thunder is so pitiful, I had to laugh and laugh.
The best part about Sons of Thunder is that the poem is a speech bubble.
I still kinda like the nail and hammer one. It’s not just the awful colors and the crude drawing technique. It’s not just that the hammer is clearly not going to hit the “nail” on the head, or any part of it for that matter. It’s not just that the hammer appears to have been drawn from three entirely different perspectives, a feat that Picasso himself might envy. It’s ultimately that the little jaggies along the side of the “nail” make it look like it’s threaded
… in other words, like it’s a screw.
Now that’s Internet art at its finest.
[QUOTE=Zsofia]
The best part about Sons of Thunder is that the poem is a speech bubble.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, that’s no poem. That’s Led Zepplin, baby.
And next year’s Hallowe’en costume has been found. Oh, yes.
I don’t know, Robo-Dolphin Vs. Cackling Unicorn in Rainbowland is my number one seed at this point. fluiddruid, that might just be the winner.
[QUOTE=WhyNot]
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
[/QUOTE]
That’s cool, I think I threw up a little in there too!
[QUOTE=Dooku]
Oh, I’ve got a few candidates as someone that has to make these crappy things behave nicely in my app
[/QUOTE]
I just can’t figure this one out at all. Went to the original site, and, well, they have some doozies, this being the most unsettling.
[QUOTE=elelle]
I just can’t figure this one out at all. Went to the original site, and, well, they have some doozies, this being the most unsettling.
[/QUOTE]
Ack! America’s being invaded and the Statue of Liberty is leading the charge!