[QUOTE=OBJECTION!!]
Even if I hadn’t known her, I wouldn’t think the image nearly measures up to most of the other gems you found in terms of “worst/stupidest”. Bad Photoshop job > skillfully-drawn hilarity.
[/QUOTE]
Eh, I’m not here to judge motives. I’m just posting things that amused me - and if it’s intentionally ridiculous, she did an awesome job. Dolphins + unicorns + rainbows + battle armor = hilarity.
[QUOTE=Dooku]
He must have to fight the ladies off with a stick.
[/QUOTE]
Browsing through the site from which the above image came, I found this gem.
[QUOTE=Lord Il Palazzo]
Browsing through the site from which the above image came, I found this gem.
[/QUOTE]
Wow. Somebody needs to learn the concept of Z-Order.
[QUOTE=Beware of Doug]
…“by doing other stuff you like to do.” Like crossing your arms and making vee fingers.
Honestly, I haven’t idea one what “stuff” the boy in the picture is supposed to be doing. Nor whether he likes doing it. His face doesn’t particularly suggest he does.
But at least there’s the hand of an unseen adult giving a gentle push on one elbow…away from drugs.
This is going right on my laptop.
[/QUOTE]
Looks to me like he’s making gang signs… “Keep off drugs; if you smoke your supply, you won’t make a profit”!!
Seriously, WTF?!
[QUOTE=ouryL]
:dubious:
That must have been a puzzle from the tv show CONCENTRATION ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I’ve been trying to remember the name of this game for weeks! Thanks!
[QUOTE=Mangetout]
Oops. Sorry about that - it does seem to be trying to open a couple of popups (didn’t notice them, as they were blocked on my machine, as were all of the ad links). The popups don’t seem to do anything malicious though.
[/QUOTE]
Could you maybe disable that link? That one just about crashed us, and I’ll have to run a virus/malware scan right now. Bye.
[QUOTE=fluiddruid]
[/QUOTE]
The excerpt explaining the poster makes it even better
“My poster is about BEING HEALTHY and a positive message for younger children. My Message: KEEP away from doing drugs. Do other stuff you like to do instead. Scene:Another person: Want a drug? Me: NO, Thank you. I have an appointment with my friends. THAT’S WHAT you have to do to keep away from drugs!”
[QUOTE=Miss Purl McKnittington]
Oh, that’s no poem. That’s Led Zepplin, baby.
[/QUOTE]
Led Zed knew how to use apostrophes.
http://www.qrivy.net/~chris/fark/britawtf.jpeg Not sure if it qualifies, but it sure is a doozy
Obviously an image from “The World’s Worse PowerPoint Presentations”