42 word post

Schnitte, I could use this thread to elevate my average to 42.00 posts per day, but that would take a really long time… considering my average is only at 19.38 right now, as of this post. (yes, I did check my profile)

Get a life, you losers! I mean, seriously, do you actually sit there and ponder earth shattering topics for Straight Dope Message Board topics? Was this one of those ideas where you thought to yourself, “Wow, this will really blow them away!”

I can never resist posting in threads like these… at least I got here in time. What a disaster it would have been if this was to be post 43… BillyGnos, this thread is very mundane and pointless, so it fits. So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless.

-Clay

This is the twenty-fourth post (if it is not a simulpost). Why, you may ask, do I engage in such mind-numbing submission to arbitrary rules? Why should I defer to Mike38722 and his illogical demands? To pad my post count, of course.

Every Post Should Have Forty-Two Words…?

Get Naffed You Cappo Dogs…
It’s a plot I tell ya, a PLOT no less!

(OK, I might be a bit paranoid tonite…do YOU have a problem with that?)

I’d like to stick to forty and two,
But it seems to many…and then too few.
Why reduce writing to just a number?
Can anything be seen as dumber?
Other thoughts ere this post I send?
None, alas, I therefore end.

a, aardvark, aardwolf, aaron, aaronic, aaronite, ab, aba, abaca, abacist, aback, abactinal, abaculus, abaddon, abaft, abalone, abandon, abandoned, abandonee, abase, abash, abashed, abasia, abask, abatable, abate, abatement, abatis, abattoir, abaxial, abaxille… to hell with this!

*shuts off computer and walks away grumbling *

One always should preview a post
to thus ensure he does not boast
that something else should “dumber” seem,
when “too”'s mispelled to thwart his scheme.
And while rhyming of words is fun to do,
Please make sure spelling’s a forte, too!