6th Annual SDMB Shot glass Exchange!

I forgot to mention that I too am willing to ship overseas.

Glad to see it’s still being put to good use!

BUMP !!!

You betcha! I like my shot glass but my key chain gets more use! And never at the same time :smiley:

Such a great response the first day and now… nothing. Not even a trickle. I was hoping for at least one new person a day. That would almost triple past participation! Come on people!

Every year, there are people who roll in the first week of May upset that they missed the deadline and pledge to look forward to next year. Well, it’s next year! Sign up!

Bump!
Let’s go people!

Just found the thread, Count me in ! will ship anywhere. email going out in a sec.

Is it too late to get in on this? I’ll ship internationally!! Please, please, I want to play.

Email going out as soon as I finish posting.

I’ve been off line for a few days.

IN!

E-mail to follow

So how many are we up to?

I have received emails from:
Czarcasm
silenus
buttonjockey308
Waldelfe
Sicks Ate
labtrash
The Surb
moorland reiver
Sir T-Cups
Sonnenschein (who didn’t post under that name to the thread… a little help, please?)
Happy Days
pete66
Baker
Mr. Bus Guy
feppytweed

I haven’t received emails from zoid or aruvqan yet.

As of now, we have 15 people who have sent emails and are on the exchange list. I gotta have an email to count you or else I won’t be able to tell someone where to send a shot glass for you! We usually average about two dozen every year, so hopefully in 19 days we can double our participation!

I know there are people out there who want to participate! There are a few who have done it previously; I might PM them if they don’t show up.

Come on guys!

Why do I always almost miss this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sign me up again.

So looks like we’re up to 18?

I’ll send my info tonight.

Are there just not that many alcoholics in this forum, or is everybody just anti-social?

I’m in!

Shot glass exchange: Not as Sticky as the White Elephant exchange, but still more fun!

I am in!

Seems like we get another participant every couple of bumps… here’s hoping!

What are we up to now, 20?

Steady at 17 because people say they’re in but don’t send e-mails. I was hoping this was gonna be a year for 30 or so, but it’s looking to be another average year. Oh well, quality over quantity, I always say!