A book suggestion

A while ago, I asked about author’s who were similar to John Sanford.
Someone ( I don’t remember who) suggested a book called “Spindown” by Andy Crawford.
I got the book and it’s very good.
Thank you-whoever you are.

Could it have been the author’s thread?

Hey, I think I know that hippo!

Wow, fantastic! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. If you wouldn’t mind, I’d greatly appreciate it if you left an online review, at Amazon or wherever you purchased it.

Always wonderful to hear that someone appreciates my work.

I just bought Spindown from Amazon. Looking forward to reading it as soon as I’m done with the book I’m currently reading; I’ve never read a book written by a Doper before! I’ll leave an Amazon review when I get done.

Wonderful! Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy it.

It’s a great book. You’ll like it.

It’s a great book. You’ll like ity.

Man, that is the ultimate compliment – a favorable review from someone who didn’t remember that it was a Doper’s book. I’ll go looking for this after I finish my current one.

I’m just happy that it’s a good book and it is.

I just bought it from B&N for my nook. I’ll read it after my current book (The Expanse).

Thanks so much for giving it a chance! I really hope you both enjoy it.

I’ll second/third/fourth/wherever we’re up to on it being an enjoyable read (and I did leave you a review too).

Awesome! Thank you kindly!

I just bought it. I’ll leave a review when I’m done.

:smiley:

Wonderful and thank you! Happy reading!

Amazon’s search engine has really gone downhill.

I went to the site and entered Spindown in the category books.

It sent me to a book titled Spin Down. I had to tell it I had the correct spelling and wanted Spindown.

It sent me to a link for a completely different book that was “sponsored”. I had to tell it I wanted a book titled Spindown.

It sent me to the kindle edition of Spindown. I had to tell it again that I wanted a book.

It sent me to the page for what I had been asking for.

Four tries before the search engine found what I was asking for even when I was giving it the exact information for what I wanted. It’s like an anti-search engine that’s steering customers away from what they’re actually looking for. God help anyone who’s looking for something they’re not 100% sure about.

I tried searching Books for Spindown on Amazon (with my browser in incognito mode, so it wouldn’t be influenced by my past searches/purchases). Like you, I first got responses for “Spin Down” and had to tell it I really did mean “Spindown,” but when I did that, @iiandyiiii’s book was the first to come up, and it clearly showed that it was available in Kindle and Paperback formats.

Here’s the link that at least works for the US Amazon store. It goes to the Kindle version, but I think it’s easy to click over to paperback. https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07HVWCFFJ

And here’s a link to iiandyiiii’s store on Amazon…

(Did you really write a book about The Penis Mightier? Because I’ve wasted a pretty penny on those before I don’t mind telling you…)