A creepy image from lunch conversation

A man puking through a snorkle.

That’s it. Just wanted to share.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation. :eek:

Hmm. Fish food… (Assuming it was not in a pool).

Thats more disgusting than creepy. BTW, what did you have for lunch?

Beats being a fly on the snorkle…

I actually like that spelling for “snorkel” better than the correct one.

I had the misfortune to see Tom Green do this on one of his shows. Actually, I don’t remember if there was a snorkel involved, but he was underwater.

I puked through a regulator*, once. It was not fun.
*this it the little doohickey that scuba divers have in their mouth when diving. It regulates the flow of oxygen to a nice, breathable pressure and hence the name.

Out of curiousity, did this actually happen or was someone at the lunch table trying to make someone else puke through a drinking straw? :smiley:

When I was in grade 1 (What an amazing memory you have, Rilchiam!) I was in art class one day. I got up to wash out my brush or some such. In passing another table, I heard a boy say, “It smelled like a sick moose going to the bathroom.”

To this day, I wonder what “it” was. At the time, I didn’t want to ask, because I myself despised (still do) bypassers demanding, “What? What smelled like a sick moose? What are you talking about?”.

Still would like to know, though. Also would like to know how he came up with the moose comparison. (We were in north Jersey.)