A Declaration

:slight_smile:
Keats and Yeats are on Your side, Tracy.

But I’ve got Wilde on mine :wink:

With all the love and support I can give,
John

Congrats! I wish it hadn’t taken me 16 years to do the same :eek:

Be well and have a long, happy life!

Bill

tatertot

I wish you peace, and happiness and love. You deserve all of those things, and much much more.

((((((tatertot)))))))

Much Love,

Cheri

As usual, I’m getting in late to a thread where everybody else has already posted everything I would have wanted to say, and said it a lot better anyway. So I guess I’m just here to make up the numbers :smiley:

We’re all proud of you Tracy.

Seeya in June.

Wendy

Funny, I thought you were straight. :wink:

Tracy, you are my current inspiration. Yeah, my problems don’t measure up to yours, and I’m glad for it, but these were issues that were driving wedges in my marriage. A couple fewer wedges and maybe we’ll survive until the kids grow up. But if we don’t, I can look to you for strength.

Thank you.

mike

Funny, I thought you were straight. :wink:

Tracy, you are my current inspiration. Yeah, my problems don’t measure up to yours, and I’m glad for it, but these were issues that were driving wedges in my marriage. A couple fewer wedges and maybe we’ll survive until the kids grow up. But if we don’t, I can look to you for strength.

Thank you.

mike

Mmmmm…mmmmm good.

Everything is peachy, I’m jetlagged but holding up.

Thanks again for all the support.

Updates later, but don’t worry if you don’t here from me in a while, I’m going to be busy, busy, busy. :smiley:

And things do look good for me to return to Europe in June. Yay!!!

(I am currently in a state of Culture Shock. For an American, I sure haven’t spent much time here…it’s…diferent :slight_smile: )

How did I miss this one?

tater, you know you are my favorite fried potato snack, and I’m so happy to see that you haven’t lost your crispiness. If you ever feel a bit soggy, just let us know and we’ll heat up the fryer and get you right back in shape.

I’m so proud you are doing what is best for you. There is always a pull-out sofa bed in Sweden if you need one.

Much love,
Soda

Tater, you remember me being pregnant? Boy, I’m so mom-headed now that I barely remember that myself! :eek:

I know you have a lot to do, but try and take a few minutes to yourself, to kick back and relax. This is such a stressful situation, and you’ll need all the rest you can get.

(((((Tracy)))))

Email if you get a chance! :smiley: