A&E's Married at First Sight - S2

My wife started watching this and for some reason I found it intriguing. In think there have been 3 episodes already this season.

This is the second season of this series, where a panel of credible relationship experts match 3 couples who agree to become legally married at first sight.

They actually get married within in minutes of meeting one another for the first time. It is a ceremony with their family and friends present. They spend their first night together and then they go on a honeymoon and when they return, they move in with each other and work on trying to see if there is a potential for a long term relationship. After 6 weeks, they have to decide if they want to stay married or if they are going to get a divorce. They have a camera crew following them around for a significant portion of that 6 weeks.

Interestingly, for the first season, 2 of the 3 couples are still together a year later, which is a better track record than the Bachelor/Bachelorette series, although a small sample in comparison.

Any one else watching?

I saw the first two episodes of S2. Never heard of it before that.

The previews for episode 3 looked like high drama. I’ll probably watch the rest on demand, but I did enjoy what I saw.

I just wish they didn’t draw out the fake suspense so much. Enough already. With on demand I can walk away and rewind a few scenes if I have to.