A giraffe walks into a bar..

… at Lion park in Johannesburg.

Not a bar, but a restaurant.:wink:

That was awesome!

Must have been break time.

“What do you mean, you don’t have a salad bar?”

The giraffe gets drunk and passes out on the floor. A man walks in, trips over the giraffe, and says to the bartender, “Hey, what’s that lying there?” The giraffe looks up and says, “I’m not a lion, I’m a giraffe.”

lol

[variation on an old joke]The giraffe says to the lion “Hi, come here often?” The lion replies “Holy shit, a talking giraffe!”[/variation]

The bartender says, “Why the long neck?”

The giraffe says, “Bartender, the high balls are on me!”

This is what I got:

“The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.”

I feel cheated now.

This might be the original video.

Obligatory early Internet Giraffe story

Thanks. That was worth the wait.:slight_smile:

I liked that no one freaked out and scared him. Just let him amble out on his own time.

Can’t see the video.

Is this the place where there is an inn on a giraffe preserve, and the giraffes stick their heads in the windows while the guests are eating breakfast?

That was in the news a few years ago, from Nairobi, Kenya.

Article with some pics:

(One of the pics shows a giraffe looking into a fourth-story window.)

Another: http://hotels247.eu/worlds-most-strange-and-unique-hotels/
(Scroll down a ways to the giraffe pic.)

A giraffe walks into a bar…

… but the monkey walked under it.

“You have a drink named Melvin?!”

The wife and I have fed giraffes. You can do that at the zoo in Chiang Mai up in our North. From an elevated platform that puts you at their head level. Some sort of long grass stems. Man, those giraffes have freakishly long and sticky tongues.

No. This is near Johannesburg, SA per the video.

The funny thing is that the original is licensed as Creative Commons. So this was possibly the one video that wasn’t a copyright violation (assuming it was properly credited).

I was surprised to find out only recently that the giraffe is the fourth largest land animal.