A last week of September to remember for NFL fans!

Since everyone is venting their football rants, I feel compelled to share mine:

Fuck you Randy Moss. Fuck you with a crooked broomstick.
You do have the talent and potential, but you’ve got your head stuck so far up your own ass, you don’t even know what’s going on. I’m not even that much of a Vikings fan, but I feel bad for your teammates because they have to constantly put up with your bullshit. You’ve been given so many chances and so many opportunities to make something of yourself and be a role model, but you just flushed them all down the crapper. Way to fucking go, Randy Moss.

Wow, I feel better now.

Oh, I almost forgot…

Go Steelers!:smiley:

I can’t complain too hard. My boyz are 2-1 (By week 4)
It is good the Rams are 0-4. Maybe someone else will have a shot at it for a change.

Oh, and the division formerly known as the NFC Central is now known as the NFC North.
That’d be the Green Bay Packers, (packed up and left) The Minnesota Vikings, (go back to Norway!) The Chicago Bears, (and grins too!) and The Detroit Lions (yea, someone lied when they said they could play football). Snowball anyone?

Jerrybear, No :wink:

I know it is the NFC North, I just am a bit nostalgic for the old name. I am glad that they sent Tampa Bay to another division. No offense to the Bucs, they just did not quite fit with the traditional upper Midwest teams.

Spastic Kitty, I agree with you about Moss. What a jackass! He would not have lasted long in the old school NFL. Either another player like Ray Nitschke or Deacon Jones would have ripped his head off on the field, or a coach like Vince Lombardi would have given him a swift kick in the rear and a bus ticket back to wherever he came from.

Hey, can I rant too? FUCK YOU, MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! Hey, John Madden, you jowl-flapping, stuttering has-been. Would you please take Ray Lewis’ cock out of your mouth? It might help with your enunciation problems. The guy’s good, fine, okay, whatever. But from what I saw, most of his hype comes from letting someone else almost make the tackle, followed by Mr. Murder running in at full-tilt to apply a totally unnecessary lick. I mean, hell, if that’s what it takes to be a great linebacker, put me the fuck in. I can let someone else do all the work for me.

And the interception you got – well Jesus Fucking Christ, I suppose the receiver (it was Anderson I think) had his concentration a little disrupted when you decided to assrape him right there on the field. You know, if you wanted to fuck big men up the ass, why’d you beat your murder rap?

And you know what? Fuck John Madden AGAIN for taking away Chris McAllister’s spotlight on the longest play in NFL history and giving it to Mr. Thuggo for a block that you can see six times on any fucking punt or kickoff return. (Not that I’m a McAllister fan, as I loathe the Ravens now. Wait, I’ve always loathed them.)

And finally, fuck you Denver. You were supposed to go 16-0 this year (sigh). As much as it pains me to say this, I think those criminals in Oakland are the creme de la creme in the AFC West (the toughest division in football, BTW). You’d better eat another asshole in the rump that is the Chargers, though.

Quix

Man, I’m glad I’m not the onlyone who was disgusted by the “we want to blow Lewis” club.

I feel kinda sorry for Warner and the Rams. I mean, who knew Jesus could be so goddamned fickle? One year He’s taking them all the way to the superbowl, the next year they’re 0-4 and Warner has a broken pinky. Jesus is the ultimate Fair-Weather Fan–no sense of loyalty at all.

Sure, but I have all my teeth, a college education AND a job.

How could I do it?

Yep-- it’s pick one of the three for a Packer fan.

:wink:

What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Packer fan?

A hostage!

Well, I have all of my teeth, a Masters degree from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, and I am on the faculty at the University of Michigan Flint campus.

And, I am a Packer fan.

Yeah, just to get that Nasty Detroit Lion taste out of your mouth.