A misanthropic malcontents medley of minor moans.

It’s a line from North by Northwest, guys. Jimmy Stewart plays Roger Thornhill, who is mistaken for a spy named George Kaplan.

Jimmy Stewart?

A sloth isn’t a monkey.

I share your views and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I feel the same about Pat Robertson. Nailed on the head! Do stick around, George.

Son of a bitch. The Highwayman’s post is actually mine.

counts down the days to the additional computer

:smack:

Cary Grant, of course.

:smack:

True. And that reminds me of a story:

The Denver Zoo used to keep the sloths and some kind of monkey (not a spider monkey, but something similar) in the same habitat, with a thick wire mesh strung across for the sloths to hang off. Every once in a while, the monkeys would get above the mesh, and attempt to peel the sloths off. Never ceased to amuse me - maybe it will cheer up the OP!

Very impressive rant.

I heard it. How could I help it?

Great rant. Those of us who can’t rant at all (i.e. me) salute you.

That was beautiful.

Sit here next me for lunch, I wanna hang with the new cool guy…

I would pay money to see that (as would anyone else who was in the zoo that day). Maybe I could suggest it to our local zoo for monkey enrichment (and sloth enrichment too - who knows?).

Great. Another person on this board who is violently anti-religious.

Unfortunately, you’ll fit right in here.
P.S. God loves you.

Holy fuck, that was a great OP.

I applaud you, sir.

Us “violenty anti-religious” types would love to fit in with the rest of society, but that’s been pretty fucking difficult lately. Can’t imagine why.

He’s anti-fundamentalist, not anti-religion. Lots of religion-positive and religion-neutral people (like myself) get pissed off at the same people, issues and ideas George Kaplin does.

P.S. God loved your mom last night. [/middle school humor]

Wow. I hope that was cathartic. I’m almost encouraged to do some of my own ranting sometime.

Loved the sloth bit. Very expressive.

wrings hands anxiously

He’s coming back, isn’t he?

He’d better, or we’ll track him down.

Um, I mean, I sure hope so. :smiley:

:Wipes tear from cheek:
That was beautiful, man!

:sniff:

Count me in on the touchy feely hippie love leg hump here.
Good shit, my friend. Good shit.
:smiley: