A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 2)

What’s another word for ‘victim’? Oh, yeah… ‘LOSER’!

Trump: Republican Cry-Baby Silver Spoon Tantrum Hero.
(They even consider him… get ready for this, it’ll kill ya… a Tough Guy.)

When Trump starts complaining about the weaponization of DOJ, does anyone ever point out “Hey, you started it”?

His Tough Guy NFT’s sold out and then mostly tanked. He had the cash and they had the NFT’s. Jokes on them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6WKhkZ84o

To be fair, at this point only idiots are buying NFTs.

Ooooohhh…

That tacitly admits that we are doing it now, and we are not. The DOJ isn’t being used as a political weapon.

The DOJ has always been weaponized against criminals. The fact that Trump was trying to use it as a political weapon doesn’t mean that it still is being wielded that way.

Contrary to the belief of many lazy thinkers, it doesn’t take two to fight. Sometimes it really is just one sided.

(ETA: not saying that you are a lazy thinker, only that a lazy thinker may take that message from your statement.)

Great point… yeah there would be a sort of tacit admission that Dems are doing it too, when obviously they are not. It just irks me that DOJ was so obviously weaponized under Trump, and he wouldn’t think twice about doing it again if he got re-elected. As they say, every accusation is a confession.

Ivanka turned over her emails and went from having 1200 emails/month in 2014 to 24/month in 2015-16. That’s causing issues! MeidasTouch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9eUYAeExBs

“I didn’t think the Department would indict my face.”

EDIT Never mind. I suppose it isn’t Schadenfreude.

Headline says it all.

Yes, connections appear to being made between nations Trump did business with and the possibility that some of that business involved classified US documents that Trump may have illegally shared with those nations:

If a DOJ case about the Mar-a-Lago docs which involves more than a mere slap on the wrist for Trump exists, it might be this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Couldn’t even finish the quote from laughing so hard. His reputation. LOL

Everyone knows you can’t tarnish a turd.

“Former President Donald J. Trump appeared to react angrily at a virtual appearance when the judge in his case disclosed the trial date [for his hush-money case].”
[…]
“Mr. Trump barely spoke with his microphone on once the hearing got underway. But when Justice Merchan mentioned the trial date, he immediately grew agitated, chattering at Mr. Blanche with his microphone muted, waving his hands and shaking his head. He then folded his arms in frustration as the judge reviewed the updated motion schedule that would precede the trial.”

“This cannot happen. I am invincable!

I would dearly love it to be true that he tried to say that but instead came out with, “I am INVISIBLE!”

No wonder Parlatore left.

Your link is paywalled to me. Here is the CNN article.

Here’s a Slate article about Trump’s lawyers backing away from him.. Poor Donny.