A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Eh, bring him back as a cyborg. Much easier and we don’t have to pay another actor.

Artificial-American, please.
Or…

And just wait till you see what the bad cop is gonna do!

IIRC there were several offers of exactly that, but then I never saw or heard anything more about it. I assumed that either (a) he turned down any such offers, or (b) somebody determined that it doesn’t work that way.

That’s some good news for the day. Thanks.

“…At press time, former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows had issued a similar statement arguing he could not comply with a subpoena because he was presently lodged inside Bannon’s digestive tract.”

How did Wray drum up the case against McCabe?

The investigation into leaks made to the WSJ in an article published on October 31, 2016, was opened before Wray was made FBI Director. Wray had been Director for less than 30 days when the FBI’s Inspection Division and the DOJ Office of Inspector General made a specific referral for investigation into McCabe for “lack of candor” accusations.

The order to fire him, according to McCabe himself in his book Threat, came from the AG at the time, Jeff Sessions, on March 16, 2018. The recommendation by the Office of Professional Responsibility to fire McCabe gave Wray the fig leaf needed to assert that this was a by-the-book, non-political firing.

There’s no question that events unfolding since the firing have shown Wray’s assertion to be an utter farce. But did you really expect him to say to the public, “Yeah, this was a totally partisan effort. We fired him because Trump wanted him humiliated and destroyed.”

Because I didn’t.

Bannon challenges his doppelganger Obelix to wild boar eating contest.

Reading through some of Giuliani’s deposition, he is saying that he was supervising a team of lawyers. There was a lawyer assigned to the Coomer matter and, so far as Giuliani is aware, that guy (Phil Waldron) could have spent hundreds of hours in dedicated research on the Coomer subject. But in terms of Giuliani’s involvement, it would have only been about one hours worth of supervisory work.

I wouldn’t call it an admission of a lack of investigation. It’s passing the buck to someone else.

If only he had the red braids. :grin:

Here was Trump’s response:

“Isn’t it terrible that all of Andrew McCabe’s benefits, pensions, salary, etc., were just fully reinstated by the Justice Department? This is yet another mockery to our Country. Among other things, McCabe’s wife received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from Hillary Clinton and the Democrats while Crooked Hillary was under investigation, which was quickly dropped, of course.

"What a bad chapter this has been for the once storied FBI-I hate to see it happening, so many GREAT people work there.”

Source: The Hill

This is yet another mockery to our Country.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The Bell and Howell President projects once again.

Some poor schlub you don’t like gets back his pension is a mockery but inciting an insurrection to stop your election loss is not? Gimme a break.

But… but… the insurrection attempt was by beautiful people whom he loved!

The best people!

Well, they loved him. Whether the sentiment was returned is another matter.

Smee: See how greatly the men favor you, sir?
Hook: The puling spawn. How I despise them!
Smee: Go get them, captain!
Hook: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Well, my stupid, sorry, parasitic sacks of entrails.…

Ahh, I just love the sound of Trump being ordered around and made to behave, however little.
Trump ordered to give deposition

You think he might just flat out refuse? Or will he come down with a sudden condition?

Flat out refuse, because “I am Trump and I can do whatever I want”

Why not refuse? He knows that no one will do anything but cry sweet, sweet tears.