A Public Announcement

Let it heretoforward be known that if anyone gets it into their twisted little beanies to start a thread and pronounce to the world that I, Esprix, will give them anything personal or personalized (i.e., .sig line, profile, alcoholic beverage, patron saint, etc.) I will most humbly and graciously decline said challenge.

Frankly, I don’t feel I’m witty enough or know people well enough to do something like that.

Now, of course, how egotistical of me to think anyone would, but I just had this premonition that someone evil (matt_mcl, SqrlCub, Otto, Cowboy Greg, or any of you other evil bitches) would glom onto this latest trend and post something like, “Esprix gives you your own drag name!” or “The Gay Guy pairs you up with a same-sex SDMB poster!” :smiley:

So just forget it. Right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

Hehehe.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Laugh while you can - given the opportunity, I will NOT decline thrashing you soundly.

:mad:

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

Oh, alright… :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re still going to pay.

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

I’ll bid on the tickets for front row seats to that one :wink:

Give your children these two things: One is roots, the other, wings - Wally Wally He’s our Man

Oh brother…

Such an obvious case of reverse psychology, and someone STILL fell for it!

Yer pal,
Satan

http://www.raleighmusic.com/board/Images/devil.gif

I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Two weeks, four days, 20 hours, 26 minutes and 45 seconds.
754 cigarettes not smoked, saving $94.26.
Life saved: 2 days, 14 hours, 50 minutes.

Satan: Yeah, I know. But I had been itching to start one of these sort of threads anyway, and Esprix (I have to keep reminding myself not to pronounce the “X”…damn French words) gave me a great opportunity.

Fuck it. It was funny!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Oh please, like we don’t already know how to generate our own drag names. First pet you ever owned plus the first street you lived on.

Hey, that gives me an idea for a thread…

Esprix’s acting awfully perky. Must be in love. :wink:
Peace,
mangeorge

Teach your kids to bungee jump.
One them might have to cross a bridge someday.

I’m not an evil bitch.

Is it my fault people were unable to grasp the magnificent potential of the Tammy Faye Bakker Fashion Boot Camp and Trailer Park?

Am I to blame for the failure of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Parochial School and Bath House? Jeez, just because some silly priests got their knickers in a twist you’d think I was the Antichrist or something.

I suppose you’ll all tell me that my upcoming telethon for the Spandex for Seniors fund is a bad idea, just because the expenses for the telethon will come to about 98.3% of the gross, providing me with a much-needed and deserved vacation on Fiji.

Evil? Me? It is to laugh!

“It’s a sunny little doomed planet, inhabited by a number of frisky little doomed animals.”

I swear I honestly meant it to dissuade anyone from doing it.

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

I just don’t feel worthy enough to carry it off (although I guess I’m doing pretty well, but it’s not exactly a hard topic). I just had this fear someone was going to give me something beyond my abilities, and I wouldn’t be witty enough to rise to the challenge. That’s all. I swear it.

I will admit I’m enjoying myself, though. But that doesn’t change my original premise. I really don’t know people here well enough to deliver something as personal as what some others have given.

It’s not French - I made it up from a French word, though.

“We all sound like Maurice Chevalier! Uh-huh-huh!”

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

I’ve heard other variations, like mother’s maiden name (I’d be Bootsie Donaldson, but I go by The Lovely Eleanor). Ever hear how to make your Jedi name?

Do it! You’re more able than I am, I’d wager.

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

Perky? Perky? Honey, I’m depressed having to keep saying NO all the time. :frowning: (And I’m not exactly in love, but I am seeing Dr. Boyfriend this weekend in DC for the first time in a month, so I’m at least a little happier at that prospect.)

Esprix

Of course not, dear. As my friend Carson is wont to say, “I’m not evil, I’m wicked.” :wink:

Esprix

Evidently, I rock.
Ask the Gay Guy!

You gave me my sig :wink:

Serial Poster Girl
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/gregspizza/index.html

Doodle-bug Fish Ranch?

Mine would be pretty boring, if not downright stuffy.

Liberty Kensington?

Yuck!