A Quick Favor From the Community: Google Wave

Did I ever tell either of you that you guys are my best friends? And that when those bitches you were dating were talking shit about you behind your back, I stood up for you guys. And when those same bitches were coming on to me before the break-up, I told them to fuck off and that bros come before hoes.

I got your guys’ backs, I just would like to know if you guys got mine. A Google Wave invite will do the trick.

:slight_smile:

Aw. Sadface.

Hmm I forgot to mention - if anyone’s got a spare invite, I’d like one!

I too please

Signed up for the invites but haven’t heard a thing. I’d love any invite that could be sent my way!

If there are any more available, after those above me are taken care of, I’d like an invite as well.

Add me to the list of people who would love an invite :slight_smile:

I would like an invite, please.

I had a dev account a few months ago, while I was building a Google Wave robot prototype for a company, but don’t have access to the account anymore.

I need Google Voice AND Wave. I signed up for Voice forever ago and still haven’t gotten an email. Boo!

send me one please, thanks

Declan

I can nominate two people (it’s not direct invites, takes a while to get it) Loune and Picker did you get them from sangwich?

Hope this won’t come across sounding totally ignorant but aren’t you meant to PM me (that’s what it’s called, right?) your emails so I can send the invites? I’ll send them to the first four email addresses I receive.

In case you were wondering, I got the invites courtesy of working for Google.

Nope. I have not.

sends pm

so what are your impressions of google wave? does it live up to the hype?

I’ve nominated ColdPhoenix, Gukumatz, TellMeI’mNotCrazy, Declan, willthekittensurvive? and DiosaBellissima for invites. As Juggler said, it’s not direct invites (lots of envelopes to lick :slight_smile: ) but you should be getting your invites soon.

I love it–and I’m not just saying that because of where I work. Depending on what wave you are on though, the signal-to-noise ratio might be a bit too low for some people.

You’re amazing! Thank you :slight_smile:

cheers mate!

Drat, I missed Sangwich’s offer (stupid work keeping me away from the internet).

Um, if any of you have invites to spread around when this is all done could I have one thrown my way? Unless Juggler’s offer is still open (though I suspect it is filled as well).

Thanks a million, Sangwich!

I nominated Loune, waiting for a reply from Picker. Will work my way down the list if people already got nominations elsewhere.