[QUOTE=rayh]
You gag your balls? :eek:
[/QUOTE]
I think you are overlooking the much more distressing fact that this means some balls have mouths.
Wish I knew guys like that. I bet they’re a blast at karaoke.
[QUOTE=rayh]
You gag your balls? :eek:
[/QUOTE]
I think you are overlooking the much more distressing fact that this means some balls have mouths.
Wish I knew guys like that. I bet they’re a blast at karaoke.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Well it started as a pitting of tashabot, but as the pitting was apparently a little boring and so many of agree that **Qiddity Glom ** is currently the most annoying poster on the dope, it seems to have migrated over to her. Carol Stream was just mentioned in passing. Used as a bench mark for **QG ** to be more annoying then. Feel free to throw in the player to be named later.
Jim
[/QUOTE]
also we debated the meaning of “pwn”. But just once. For 20 minutes.
Shoshana: We’ll cons sexps, alpha-reduce the lambada, and fsck until dawn! We’ll spawn and kill slave processes with wild thrashing! Then we’ll die, and leave an army of zombies to haunt the system! IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!
[QUOTE=Shoshana]
“Overvixens” will do.
[/QUOTE]
Not “Supervixens?” ![]()
Only if I let you.
[QUOTE=Shoshana]
Only if I let you.
[/QUOTE]
How could you resist an offer like that?
[morbo]Overvixens do not work that way![/morbo]
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
…and so many of agree that **Qiddity Glom ** is currently the most annoying poster on the dope…Feel free to throw in the player to be named later.
Jim
[/QUOTE]
I disagree. QG is annoying, but the most annoying, IMNSHO, has authored two current pit threads and just like every other pit thread he’s ever authored, I’m sure these are contentless diatribes against an imagined slight committed by the adult middle class.
My favorite part?
[QUOTE=tashabot]
So wait. You’re saying that in order to lead a normal life, I ought to just censor myself and deny myself my first amendment rights to freedom of speech? How is that acceptable?
[/quote]
She claims she’s a journalist (or wants to be), and has never heard of the phrase, “clear and present danger?”
Mmmmkay. :dubious:
[QUOTE=Guinastasia]
My favorite part?
She claims she’s a journalist (or wants to be), and has never heard of the phrase, “clear and present danger?”
Mmmmkay. :dubious:
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps she doesn’t read Tom Clancy?
I just thought I’d point out that, after posting to the SDMB at a 3-posts-per-day clip, Tashabot is now MIA for two weeks and counting. Meanies. You bitches are all lucky she doesn’t own a gun.
Thank god someone noticed. Now only if the side pitee were also to go AWOL . . . . . . . .