A Thread, Sans Clothing

Apropos of nothing, what is the longest period of time you, a presumably non-nudist individual, have spent naked? I’m talking time spent awake, alone or in company, from your teens on up.

Did I put that…oddly?
He is Arrimus_2

I can’t remember if it was spent <I>entirely</i> sans clothing, but there was one particularly rambunctious twenty-four-hour period with this mouthwatering young redheaded fellow from Ottawa a few years ago.

Other than that, it may well have been, somewhat more prosaically, during this period in summer 2000 when I was subletting a sweltering one-room basement apartment on the Plateau. I basically didn’t dress if I didn’t have a reason to.

I’m usually naked when I’m home. Sometimes I’m home for a whole weekend. So, I suppose a whole weekend.

Obviously if I go out for milk, I put on some drawers.

I’d say about a weekend for myself also. I don’t wear anything to bed and occasionally spend the weekend undressed also if I don’t need to go anywhere.

One night. I can’t imagine not wearing clothing during the day even if it’s sweltering. I don’t like to sleep naked either though I have when it gets above 80. Guess I’m a prude.

Probably 6 hours at most (if we’re only counting awake time). I have only briefly lived without roomates, but even when lounging around somewhere I live alone, I tend to wear a pair of shorts.

About 12 hours during my honeymoon count?

I went almost an entire week once. I did sleep during that time, of course, but I didn’t get dressed to go to bed or when I woke up.

Sheesh! Probably a couple hours at the most. I can think of only once or twice I’ve slept nude. Brr!

I typed out a few threads this morning while i was naked (okay, I was wearing socks).

That’s the beauty of living with yourself…walking around naked. It’s so free…just make sure your wang doesn’t knock a cup off of a table or anything or bump into counters too hard ot tantalize the cat with its swaying, rhythmic movements.

Since sleeping doesn’t count (which is naked year-round, both me & McWife), probably just a few hours. Back in the single days when I had my own place, the top floor of a Brooklyn 5-story walkup got mighty hot in the summer. The only thing better than naked was naked just after a shower at night, & air-drying. Refreshing.

Um…which ones?

I may as well post this link…

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=96113&highlight=naked

An entire weekend once. I did put on a robe to go to the bathroom or get a snack, which amused my companion at the time to no end.

Otherwise, I’m not really with the whole naked thing. I try to only be naked for a reason. I’ve never lived completely by myself, but I don’t think I’ll be altering my habits when I do.

I think the longest I’ve done is a day, and that was mostly by accident (started with a shower, then cutting toenails, then cleaning up… realising it was already lunchtime and I was still naked) which then turned into a “hey, this is fun, in a small sort of way” exercise - but in the end I got bored. I don’t really see much point in being completely naked, even if I am alone. It’s not terribly comfortable, for a start.

Since sleeping doesn’t count I’d have to say a couple of hours at most. I’m on the ground floor and there is occasional foot traffic past my living room with the sliding glass doors. So, it’s usually at least a pair of boxer briefs.

Spend a lot of time nude. It’s just more comfortable. longest run though? 2 days.

I juggled about a half dozen responses in MSPIMS.

Let the time stamp be your guide…Let the time stamp be your guide…Let the time stamp be your guide…Let the time stamp be your guide…time stamp be your guide…be your guide…your guide…guide…

Dunno how long it’d be, non-sleeping, but the shortness is more from necessity than choice. Like several folk here, I’ve not lived alone much, but when I did, and when I could reasonably close the drapes and such, and when it wasn’t too damn cold, I tended to go 'round nekkid. Still often do, late at night when I’m the only one awake. :slight_smile:

Hm. Is your bellybutton ring as nifty as mine?

Then again, I’ve had to kinda change it. It’s a little girly, so I had to slide the ball portion under my bellybutton to hide the little rhinestone (everyone, all together: “awwwwwwww”).