A twicky gimmick

That’s not it. It’s a horror story. I coulda sworn it was King. It’s hard to find it.

Oops – my bad.

Looking is paramount in this. I am a King fan, and I would cozy up to such a book.

I find it hard to think that only I saw that many ads at post-bottom do not conform to our posting quirk?

I look now and again for a spoil box, but to no avail. But finally I work it out, though. (Sorry for this dismal syntax.)

What’s going on? You sissies!

Any consonant is okay – only four of non-consonants.

You do goof!

Thanks for clapping, ya’ll. This is difficult, but fun to play around with.

Kudos for thinking of this happy pursuit, Twicks. Though, try as I might, I cannot avoid saying . . .
BZZZT!

:smiley:

Thanks for playing along. I was afraid only I would find it fun.

It was a party quirk in that thing folks wuz playing towards last part of 2007, as I call to mind. I wasn’t at that party, though.

Oh my, I am as a small train that could - I think I can, I think I can! Or as the woodchuck who could chuck wood. Can I twick as twicky as twick is twicking?

Truthfully I did not grok what was odd in this discussion untill I saw a book link.
I do posit if L33T idiom would pass – construction too non-difficult I say.
I did think ‘q’ / ‘g’ was important at first.

Brian

What about this old classic:

What is wrong with this paragraph? This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary, you’d think nothing was wrong with it and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It IS unusual, why? Study it. Think about it and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit, it will dawn on you. So jump to it! Try your skill at figuring it
out! Good Luck - Don’t blow your cool! It’s not hard to find out why it’s so unusual.

And a variation on it:

Only humans can find a solution as to why this paragraph is unusual and odd. I do not think automatic computation will aid you in solving it. . . and that’s good. . . for automation is all right, but humans can think! So it is up to you to find a solution as to why it is unusual and odd. Go to work on it right now. Only by looking and looking can you unlock its final solution. I admit that its grammatical construction is awkward, but that is not what you should look for. Only by looking will a solution pop up for you. I wish I could pass you a solid hint, but I can’t, and I’m truly sorry about that. But don’t push the panic button-- it will hit you, if not today, tomorrow. Do you know by now? No? It’s tough, so why not put it away for now and try it again tomorrow. Good luck to you in finding out why this paragraph is so unusual.

That was a lot of fun and hanging with cool kids is da bomb!

Mucho gracias twicksta!

I think I did assign it as a quirk, though it possibly wasn’t I who did.

:smack:

It’s okay. All of us goof on occasion.

To … shit, what’s that word? … is human …

Oh, now I am with visual clairity. I wish I had additional hours to play with it. Alas, I don’t.