[QUOTE=Excalibre]
That would be “her”, and if you think I’d leave someone with my hypothetical children without knowing anything beyond a person’s gender identification… <snip> What she keeps in her pants is totally irrelevant <snip>
[/QUOTE]
Excalibre, yes I am replying to your post, but this is not a personal stab at you. My post is directed at all who may read it, but I liked your post as a place to start.
First of all, if he has a penis, it’s a “him.” You can’t turn a tiger into a lamb by painting him white.
Second, you don’t let your kids hang around with a trans-person. Either they’re going to be scared and repulsed, or they’re going to think it’s cool to dress like that. Neither one of those things is good (unless you want your kids to be trans one day).
Third, and in general for this thread, I know I’m *not the only one * disgusted by the cross-dressers that I’ve seen. In most cases, it’s the ugliest thing I have seen in my life. You expect me to believe that is a woman? With stubble on her chin, wrists bigger than mine, and a voice like Barry White? With a nose like Mr. PotatoHead and a chin like Mr. Incredible? He was ugly as a man, so how does he expect to pass as a woman? It’s incredible. It’s gross.
I had one show up to my house one day, as a guest of a guest. I entertained him for ten minutes and offered him a drink. Then I quietly said it was time for them to go home. I don’t hate anybody, but I hate some *things * that people do, and I am sick and tired of everyone else trying to defend them and think that it’s normal. It isn’t normal, it never has been. Be compassionate for people, but don’t let your desire to be “politically correct” push you to accept absurd situations as “normal.”