Actors portraying multiple superheroes/comic characters

Sorry, the title might be a bit confusing: what I mean is, actors who have portrayed different comic/superhero characters in different films (as opposed to, say, Hugh Jackman reprising the Wolverine role in multiple films).

The examples I can think of off the top of my head so far:

Halle Berry: Storm (X-Men films) and Catwoman (Catwoman)
Keanu Reeves: John Constantine (Constantine) and, arguably, Neo (Matrix films)
Chris Evans: Johnny Storm (Fantastic 4 movies), Captain America (Avengers films)
Will Smith: Jay (Men in Black films), John Hancock (Hancock)
Kristy Swanson: Supergirl, Diana Palmer (The Phantom)
Ryan Reynolds (THREE different roles!): Hannibal King (Blade Trinity), Hal Jordan (Green Lantern), Wade Wilson (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Any others you can think of?

Tom Tyler played Captain Marvel & the Phantom.

Here’s a sort-of: Ben Affleck is set to play Batman in the “Man of Steel” sequel. He also played George Reeves in “Hollywoodland” and wore the Superman suit.

Or more directly on topic, he played Daredevil.

D’oh, you’re right. That’s a much better example.

Zoe Saldana - The Losers and Guardians of the Galaxy
Nicolas Cage - Ghostrider and Kick-Ass
Idris Elba - both Thor movies and The Losers
Ellen Page - X-Men: The Last Stand and Super

I was just reminded:

Michael Clark Duncan - Daredevil and Sin City
Jessica Alba - Sin City and Fantastic 4

Peter Weller as Robocop and Buckaroo Banzai?

Bruce Willis - RED, Sin City, Surrogates and Unbreakable
Mickey Roarke - Sin City and Ironman 2

Here’s an old one.

Lyle Talbot played Commissioner Gordon in the 1949 movie serial “Batman and Robin” then played Luthor in 1950’s “Atom Man vs Superman.”

Good calls, everyone…I totally forgot about Daredevil (perhaps that was a good thing) and Sin City!

Zoe Saldana. Uhura also appeared in comic-book form.

Benicio del Toro was in Sin City, the second Thor and will be in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Chris Pilgrim vs The World also features Brandon Routh and Chris Evans. Apparently Chris Evans was in “The Losers” as well. So, I’d say Chris Evans is the winner.

Rutger Hauer was in both Batman Returns and Sin City

Paul Giamatti was in American Splendor and will be in the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man 2

Laurence Fishburne was in Man of Steel and the voice of Silver Surfer in the Fantastic Four sequel

Parker Posey was in Blade 3 and Superman Returns

Are either of those comic book characters?

Ryan Reynolds was also in RIPD.

It’s a three-way tie: Bruce Willis, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Evans all have 4. If you count the G.I. Joe comics, Willis pulls into the lead.

A few more I just thought of:

Aaron Taylor-Johnson: Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass), Quicksilver (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
Arnold Schwarzeneggar: Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin), Conan (Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer)
Gary Oldman: Jim Gordon (Nolan’s Batman movies), Dr. Norton (RoboCop)

Terrence Stamp played General Zod in Superman in 1978, and Willie Garvin in Modesty Blaise (a UK comic book) in 1966.

Kirk Allyn and Noel Neill played Lois Lane’s parents in Superman (1978) and had played Superman and Lois Lane in the Superman serials.

Well, there are several comics based on the character, but I don’t think it originated as one; same with G.I.Joe, Conan, and others, but I think if you have a character that gets his or her own comic series (as opposed to a limited series “movie adaptation” comic) it could count.

Also, the superhero bit opens up the possibility for non-comics superheroes, like Hancock.

Kirk Alyn also played *Blackhawk *in the 1952 movie serial.

Are you maybe thinking of Helen Slater as Supergirl? I see nothing in Kristy Swanson’s IMDB page with her playing Supergirl.

Billy Dee Williams - Lando Calrissian (Star Wars) and Harvey Dent (Batman) (before he turned into Two Face