Name a performer who has portrayed both a Marvel and a DC character on film

I can think of only one.

You are thinking of Ryan Reynolds, aren’t you?

Ryan Reynolds
Tommy Lee Jones
James Marsters
Jim Carrey

Halle Berre
Michael Clarke Duncan
Ben Affleck (coming up)

Tim Robbins.

Michael Fassbender

Not what the OP asked for, but I thought I’d mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan has appeared in movies based on three separate DC comic book series. So he’s overdue for a Marvel character.

Josh Brolin

It’d probably help to mention who they’d appeared in. >_>

But not yet mentioned (or at least it wasn’t while I was composing the post, but it seems I’ve been beaten to him) is Josh Brolin, who played Jonah Hex in the movie of the same name, young K in Men in Black III (a Marvel property), and Thanos in the MCU (though his first appearance thereas hasn’t come out, yet).

For strict voicework, Tara Strong has played multiple DC characters (including, but not limited to Raven, Batgirl, Harley Quinn), and multiple Marvel characters (ibnlt HERBIE, Mary Jane, Polaris).

Ron Ely played Doc Savage on film, which arguably qualifies.

Cobie Smulders, technically. She was Agent Hill in Avengers and Winter Soldier, and also Wonder Woman in The Lego Movie.

Would a novel published by “an imprint of DC Comics” count? In the ULH corner of the cover it says DC comics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta

If so, Natalie Portman.

I’ve got a two-fer:

Both Samuel L. Jackson and Scarlett Johansson played characters in The Spirit and Iron Man 2.

Really? Because a superhero costume designer used her as the photoshopped “model” for his Wonder Woman design.

Oh yes.

Calling the Spirit DC is dubious as hell. The comic was never part of the DC universe except for a one-shot crossover that happened long after the character no longer appeared regularly (by that logic, Spider-Man would be a DC character). The movie was produced by Lionsgate, not Warner, so it had no connection with DC movies.

V for Vendetta was at least distributed by DC, and the movie was made by Warners, so you can make a case for it, but not Spirit.

Was so. Neener-neener.

By that logic, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White and the Silver Surfer.

Terence Stamp was DC’s Zod before he was Marvel’s Stick.

and Hugo Weaving, who played the Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger.

Also, Chris Evans (obviously Captain America and Johnny Storm for Marvel) was in The Losers, based on comic by DC’s Vertigo imprint.

He also was the lead in Push, which was another DC series (under its Wildstorm imprint) although in this case the comic book series followed the movie.

And he was the lead in Snowpiercer, which was based on a French comic book published by Titan, and had a supporting role in Scott Pilgrim vs the World, which was based on an Oni Press graphic novel series, and voiced a character for the 2007 TMNT movie, which was based on the Mirage/Image comic book series.

Terrence Stamp. He played General Zod in Superman II, and was Elekra’s teacher in Elektra.

Halle Berry…she was Storm in the X-Men movies, and Catwoman in the really bad movie of the same name.

Natalie Portman was in Thor, and she also was in V for Vendetta, which was a Vertigo comic, which is a DC imprint.

Ned Beatty was in both Superman and the very bad 1990 Captain America movie.