Adam West died.

I’m wondering why my earlier post in this thread was removed.

Ummm–that was Ron Ely, as Doc.
He also played Tarzan, on TV.

If you quoted/responded to the now banned poster, that’s why.

He was still doing Batman voiceover work until recently.

I like it when actors who get “stereotyped” just go with it. Much better than those who remain bitter about it for years and that does ruin a career.

He appeared as himself in a lot of things. The Big Bang Theory last year, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Hooper, etc. That’s the way to go.

And then there’s The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood where he played “Lionel Lamely”. Oh, well.

I loved the 1966 movie as a kid. I need to watch it again some day.

Rest In Peace, Old Chum.

It’s on Netflix as we speak! Holy underwear!

I always enjoyed interviews with Adam West. He never seemed to mind talking about a show that aired during my childhood. Never resented the typecasting or the droves of aging fans.

They need to place his folded cape in the casket. Take a small piece of Batman with him.

RIP

I was 12 when Batman started running, and a really big fan of comic book superheroes. The Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman were my favorites, but I loved it all. This is a blow.

My favorite part of that scene is when Adam West says, “There’s only one true Catwoman,” and proceeds to name THREE actresses.

It basically went like this…
Former Poster: [bunch of jerkish threadshitting stuff]

Moderator:
POW!

BAM!

ZAP!**

Rest In Peace. I’ll raise a buttermilk toast while watching Return of the Caped Crusaders in your memory.

Aw, I know a big fan of West for whom this must be so sad… It was good that he lived to see himself recognized as an iconic player and character – straight-faced camp-up is not an easy thing to pull and he deserved his props. Plus from all signs, a real stand up guy who did not go all freakout about the ups and downs.

(meanwhile, somewhere, William Shatner feels a certain icy breath down the back of his neck…)

Yep, staying stalwart as Julie Newmar throws herself at you, now that’s acting! :stuck_out_tongue: The kids may not have been getting the scene, but it surely had the full attention of the kids’ dads…

He was the only Batman I ever really enjoyed watching.

See ya, Mr. West!

Ooo, I’ll bet Syfy will do a Batman marathon!

I mean, umm, RIP Mr. West.

You mean my thread shitting report actually worked?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

“It’s the Threadshit Signal! To The Mod-Pole!”

I have it on DVD. It’s worth watching and listening to the commentary from Adam West and Burt Ward.

“Some days you just can’t get rid of a BOMB!”

The show is on MeTV on Saturday nights. I shall be watching tonight.

“Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.”

“Roger. Ready to move out.”

Danala danala danala danala daaaahhh!!!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Tonight’s episodes (unless they change them) are two from the 3rd season featuring the Joker & Catwoman (Eartha Kitt)

Who the hell’s Robin?